Listening to vinyl G1 show score right now... (SPOILERS)

Rodimus_2316

Mar 16, 2018, 7:20:42 PM3/16/18
As I think I mentioned before, I was lucky and got the Bumblebee (yellow) version on thinkgeek.com. I'm a few songs away in season 1 tracks. The first song is the season 1 opening theme, with more than one person singing it; in fact, there's at least one female voice in there, as well. Did anyone want more info on this? Just LMK. Awesome so far.

- Rodimus_2316