Why didn't Bill Ratner do any G1 cartoon voices, besides the fake Flint hologram?

Rodimus_2316

Aug 31, 2021, 4:24:13 PM8/31/21
Was he just not interested? Was he not given a chance? Anyone know?

- Rodimus_2316

Codigo Postal

Sep 9, 2021, 7:18:31 PM9/9/21
On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 4:24:13 PM UTC-4, Rodimus_2316 wrote:
> Was he just not interested? Was he not given a chance? Anyone know?
>

> - Rodimus_2316

I've looked through the memoirs of Neil Ross and Flint Dille and find no mention of him. Possibly Wally Burr just didn't have any work for him - can't imagine Ratner would have any objection to voicing a TF - if there were a dramatic, Casey Kasem- like reason, we would likely have heard about it by now.

Rodimus_2316

Sep 9, 2021, 7:58:34 PM9/9/21
Thanks.

- Rodimus_2316

Joseph Bardsley

Sep 27, 2021, 4:01:39 AM9/27/21
Always neat to read little historical details like this. Thanks for the question, Rodimus_2316, and thanks, Codigo, as always, for the thoughtful update. :)

Joseph