Hasbro Names Cocks New CEO, Hopes the Company Grows and Swells

Zobovor

Jan 6, 2022, 7:09:46 PM1/6/22
Succeeding the late Brian Goldner, Hasbro has named Chris Cocks (former head of the company's digital gaming division) the new CEO.

As a member of this community, I wanted to be among the first to wish him well and hope that he grasps this new position firmly with both hands. It is my fervent hope that under his watchful eye, profits throb and pulsate until they positively explode. I hope he doesn't embody the Peter principle and end up getting the shaft. After all, he's now in charge of the company who made all the best toys from my childhood (and manhood).

Zob (all out of dick jokes)

Joseph Bardsley

Jan 13, 2022, 10:26:35 PM1/13/22
Sigh. If you think these jokes are bad, try Transmasters on Facebook...

(As I am a member, I say this with affection).

JB