HasLab Victory Saber

Travoltron

Sep 2, 2021, 5:45:51 PM9/2/21
Anyone getting this?
https://hasbropulse.com/products/transformers-victory-saber

I've never backed one of these things before and am nervous about it.

But the price is pretty good compared to Unicron. $180 Victory Saber =
Star Saber and Victory Leo for $90 each.

Dan Proctor

Sep 2, 2021, 9:27:01 PM9/2/21
Without a doubt. This has been on my bucket list for sometime. It’s flat out ridiculous. It’s a docking jet combining with a Lion that used to be a spare Optimus clone that gained sentience. I respect the game. And the price point is perfect. Bring it!

William A. Rendfeld

Sep 3, 2021, 8:19:19 AM9/3/21
I've already pulled the trigger on the set. With any luck, this'll get funded faster than Unicron did. Maybe even hit the stretch goals.

Codigo Postal

Sep 3, 2021, 2:14:22 PM9/3/21
On Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 5:45:51 PM UTC-4, Travoltron wrote:
I'm still on the fence; it feels like Titan level pricing for a Commander class figure, and one to whom I have no real emotional attachment. Then again, it's fairly unlikely this opportunity will come around again, and if we've learned anything from the Unicron crowdfund, it's that the current price will seem like a bargain compared to what the aftermarket will charge.

(I may have just talked myself into it).

Zobovor

Sep 4, 2021, 4:35:21 PM9/4/21
On Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 2:45:51 PM UTC-7, Travoltron wrote:

> Anyone getting this?

Nah. I didn't grow up on any of the Japanese characters so they're just not dear to me the way the American characters are. Is be spending $179.99 on a toy I had absolutely zero love for.

It's great that they're doing Victory Saber for the fans that want him, but I'm not one of those people.

Zob (on vacation in Vegas and making sure to hit all the local toy shops)

No One In Particular

Sep 6, 2021, 9:33:05 PM9/6/21
This is pretty much my feelings exactly. I have no attatchment to Star
Saber or Victory Leo, and while they do look good there are other things
I can spend that money on.

Brian

Irrellius Spamticon

Sep 7, 2021, 10:38:53 AM9/7/21
Didn't we already get MP Victory Saber? This seems like a quick retread. I have his G1 counterpart but buying this for the Brainmaster function is a lot.

I have no love for the character, even as someone who has seen the series he has no real personality to get attached to. I'd be more willing to buy a big Broadside or Tidal Wave.

Still curious what the stretch bonuses will be