Shadow Panther and Waspinator hit retail

Irrellius Spamticon

Sep 10, 2021, 8:11:25 PM9/10/21
Got a few cases, and sold out of Waspinator in 15 minutes, sold out of Shadow Panther in 25 min, comes with a Tracks reship.

I wonder if BBTS and Amazon still have Oct1 ship dates?

Irrellius Spamticon

Sep 10, 2021, 8:12:34 PM9/10/21
On Friday, September 10, 2021 at 7:11:25 PM UTC-5, Irrellius Spamticon wrote:
> Got a few cases, and sold out of Waspinator in 15 minutes, sold out of Shadow Panther in 25 min, comes with a Tracks reship.
>
> I wonder if BBTS and Amazon still have Oct1 ship dates?
Oh yeah, Paleotrex was the other reship, because we only had like 10 left from the first wave.

Zobovor

Sep 10, 2021, 11:58:04 PM9/10/21
On Friday, September 10, 2021 at 6:11:25 PM UTC-6, Ob1k...@att.net wrote:

> Got a few cases, and sold out of Waspinator in 15 minutes, sold out of Shadow Panther in 25 min, comes with a Tracks reship.

I was reading somewhere that they're out in Chile. So, it's just a matter of time before they hit market saturation. I'll buy Waspinator, but I can tell already he's not as good as the Generations toy from 2014.

> I wonder if BBTS and Amazon still have Oct1 ship dates?

I don't think Waspinator has been officially revealed or dropped anywhere yet. We know he exists, but Hasbro hasn't acknowledged his existence or put pre-sales up on Hasbro Pulse yet.

Zob (not as excited about Shadow Panther)