Rise of the Beast Airrazor

Irrellius Spamticon

Nov 9, 2022, 9:09:48 AM11/9/22
In terms of being loyal to the original Beast Wars, Bleck.

In terms of being a new transforming design with 2 seemingly good modes, it pulls that off pretty well.

https://www.facebook.com/SonicBomberCore/posts/pfbid02yRxoUea3soeXjKyattX9NxyT9YHocJRXnjkHa3EmqLpykdLiMe1BMDorQwQh9kA3l

Overall it's actually got a decent bird and robot mode.

Zobovor

Nov 9, 2022, 6:29:12 PM11/9/22
On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 7:09:48 AM UTC-7, Ob1k...@att.net wrote:

> Overall it's actually got a decent bird and robot mode.

It's not awful-looking.

Zob (it's not great-looking, either, if we're being honest)

Codigo Postal

Nov 11, 2022, 12:03:38 AM11/11/22
By Bayformer standards, it's a beaut.
By BW standards, it looks fine.

And apparently, Airazor is going to be voiced by Michelle Yeoh, which is an interesting choice - conjures up the image of an authoritative elder as opposed to a wet-behind-the-ears newbie or just another member of the gang.

Gustavo Wombat

Nov 17, 2022, 12:15:02 AM11/17/22
It looks pretty great to me. I’d rather the Movieverse completely reinvent
Beast Wars with new characters and alt-modes*, but if they are going for
mostly a rehash, it’s really good.

*: I want to be dazzled and surprised. And honestly, I think
ape/eagle/tiger/cheetah/rhino/rat aren’t going to be as interesting in a
movie as either mythological beasts or things that can integrate into human
society (dogs, cats, sewer alligators, etc). They’re not great disguise
(rhinos are almost as rare as fire department Lamborghinis), and they’re
not intrinsically cool.