A couple of neat G1 finds this week

Joseph Bardsley

Nov 23, 2022, 10:57:38 PM11/23/22
Picked up a couple of cool figures this week at Ages Three And Up Toys here in Vancouver.

A reasonably minty Dead End, no accessories, and something especially neat: does anyone else remember Breastforce?

Jaguar (or, Jagura) is a neat little black Decepticon dune buggy. I love his colours, his proportions, and his alt mode. Does anyone else have him?

And Dead End. Great colours, nice decals, and I love the metal parts. A unique character that I also enjoy.

Now time to hunt down accessories!

Hope everyone’s doing well,

Joseph

Zobovor

Nov 24, 2022, 3:31:56 PM11/24/22
On Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 8:57:38 PM UTC-7, Joseph Bardsley wrote:

> Jaguar (or, Jagura) is a neat little black Decepticon dune buggy. I love his colours, his proportions, and his alt mode. Does anyone else have him?

Don't own one. I generally don't deal in Japanese or European toys, though I did recently get a stripped-down Motorvator Lightspeed for fairly cheap. I might have to upgrade him now.

> And Dead End. Great colours, nice decals, and I love the metal parts. A unique character that I also enjoy.

Kind of ironic that you acquired him at the same point that his new Legacy toy is out. His G1 toy is certainly different-looking than his cartoon portrayal. And I always hated how combining him into Menasor ended up rubbing the paint off his nose. But, you can't argue with the sexy Porsche transformation! And he's so unabashedly honest and miserable that I identify with him strongly. Now moreso than ever, perhaps.

Zob (he's like the Charlie Brown of the Transformers universe)

Evil King Macrocranios

Dec 4, 2022, 4:04:32 PM12/4/22
On Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 7:57:38 PM UTC-8, Joseph Bardsley wrote:
> Picked up a couple of cool figures this week at Ages Three And Up Toys here in Vancouver.
> And Dead End. Great colours, nice decals, and I love the metal parts. A unique character that I also enjoy.

Have the recent Stunticon releases got you interested in the originals? You gonna try to complete a G1 Menasor?

Joseph Bardsley

Dec 5, 2022, 2:58:45 AM12/5/22
I've always loved the Stunticons, but never had a G1 set in good condition before (my childhood set is now in pretty rough shape). Happy to be able to recapture memories when and where I can!

JB

Irrellius Spamticon

Dec 5, 2022, 9:14:20 AM12/5/22
I actually have everyone but a Dead End waiting to put together another Menasor