New TM2 Jawbreaker = Kangaroo?

D R Asvitt

Aug 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/18/99
I was about to through away my Wal-Mart receipt and I noticed something
very odd that reminded me of when Transmetal Scavenger rang up as "Inferno".
Has anyone else noticed that the new TM2 Jawbreaker Hyena showes up on your
sales receipt as "Kangaroo".
Iguanus shows up as lizard (which makes since). But how do they get Kangaroo
from Hyena?

And if I'm just repeating something someone else already said, then
nevermind this message.

JCanty3773

Aug 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/18/99
>From: dras...@aol.com (D R Asvitt)

Hmmm Well.. their was word earlyer this year that there would be a Kangaroo...
Hmmm... I wonder if thats still go? Heh in Japan he would be TM2 Star Upper(if
you know anything about the BW2nd Manga you know what I'm talking about)!

Jason.

Onyx Primal

Aug 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/18/99
On 18 Aug 1999 07:13:52 GMT, jcant...@aol.com (JCanty3773) wrote:

>Hmmm Well.. their was word earlyer this year that there would be a Kangaroo...
>Hmmm... I wonder if thats still go? Heh in Japan he would be TM2 Star Upper(if
>you know anything about the BW2nd Manga you know what I'm talking about)!
>
>Jason.

He was also in the BW gameboy game. and quite tough if I remember
right.

Onyx
Onyx Primal's Transformers video Games
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Lair/9820/
Updated when I'm not tired.

To email me replace cybertron.net with hotmail.com
"Drugs are bad cause if you do Drugs your a Hippie, and Hippies suck." - Cartman :)

Dude in Class: "...He went to Prison and found Jesus."
My friend Joe: "Woha! What was he in there for?"

BW Sidecutter

Aug 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/18/99
No, I didn't know, but I'm not surprised...Scourge rings up as a
Grasshopper...and of all things...the Darth Maul paintable statuette rings up
as Darth VADER!

BW Sidecutter

Visit Beast Wars Collector at http://members.spree.com/jgabriel/BW.htm

Come see Furcadia, a game that's held my attention for over 2 years now at
http://www.bga.com/furcadia