Legacy Evolution Dion and Ariel box set revealed accidentally

Irrellius Spamticon

Mar 22, 2023, 8:44:04 PM3/22/23
So a Gamestop store had pre-sold a 2 pack of Dion and Ariel, (or Erial) labeled as a War Dawn 2 pack.

The front of the box has Dion with one hand doing a salute and an energon cube under his other arm, while "Erial" is holding a piece of machinery with both hands. Gamestop has a $69.99 price tag on them, with an Edge Platinum price of $62.99

Dion is a heavily remolded Studio Kup, with a front cockpit and something in his truck bed that becomes a backpack

Ariel (Erial) is a heavily remolded Prime Arcee from Legacy, with a pointy bike front

Turns out the store canceled the order when the customer arrived in store saying it had a shelf date of April 7th

Zobovor

Mar 22, 2023, 9:22:07 PM3/22/23
On Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 6:44:04 PM UTC-6, Irrellius Spamticon wrote:

> So a Gamestop store had pre-sold a 2 pack of Dion and Ariel, (or Erial) labeled as a War Dawn 2 pack.

Oh, this is awesome. Very exciting news.

Poked around online and I found this:

https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/03/22/transformers-legacy-evolution-war-dawn-2-pack-478517

Zob

Travoltron

Mar 24, 2023, 1:24:56 AM3/24/23
We know that Canada is getting these at GameStop. But what about the US?

Zobovor

Mar 24, 2023, 12:39:34 PM3/24/23
On Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 11:24:56 PM UTC-6, Travoltron wrote:

> We know that Canada is getting these at GameStop. But what about the US?

Current rumor is that it's going to be this year's PulseCon exclusive for 2023.

Zob
Message has been deleted

Irrellius Spamticon

Mar 25, 2023, 11:46:30 PM3/25/23