Target Be Trolling Me, Verily and Belike

Zobovor

Sep 19, 2021, 8:03:04 PM9/19/21
Avast, ye land lubbers! It be Talk Like a Pirate Day, belike.

So, I be gettin' me some new seaworthy shoes, sturdy and comfortable, as befitting a Captain of the Seas. On most days when I be working a full shift, my dogs be barking, if ye know what I mean, so all I wants is to set sail for home. But today, thanks to me new shoes, I be ready to venture forth and set sail to yonder Target for some plundering.

Golden treasures such as Origins Bumblebee and ye olde NECA Chromedome (not the Headmaster, ye scallywags, but a Ninja Turtles clockwork automaton, verily) have so far eluded me grasp, but I be feeling lucky, you see, so I sallied forth to pillage the bountiful toy aisles.

What ho! What do mine eyes see, but none other than the elusive Worlds Collide four-pack, not one but three, for a mere eighty doubloons or so, when I paid twice that amount, curse those scurvy dogs, when me Jolly Roger was docked at ye olde Las Vegas port. Furthermore, my spyglass caught sight of the NECA Muckman and Mondo Gecko, for which I only just recently dispensed some hard-earned doubloons on yonder eBay. But not a single Origins Bumblebee to be found, curse it all.

Had this old sea dog shown the patience and waited, forsooth, the treasures would have practically fallen into me lap. Arrr! But, distribution surely be as chaotic as the nor'easter winds, and not even the savviest of sea captains can predict such things. I did see fit to pillage Super7 ReAction April O'Neil, the buxom wench, that I would not sail home empty-handed, belike.

Zob (arrr)

Joseph Bardsley

Sep 22, 2021, 3:39:36 AM9/22/21
I applaud this post for its creativity and flair. :)

JB

Codigo Postal

Sep 27, 2021, 4:42:59 PM9/27/21
Seconded, ye mangy bilge rats. And a pox on the scurvy buccaneers who be ransackin' the shelves of the choicest bits and scalpin' them on *spits heartily* eBay. Captain Zob - shall we birch, flog, or keel-haul the lot of 'em?