November Status Update

William A. Rendfeld

Nov 1, 2012, 12:47:56 PM11/1/12
Well all, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I am gainfully employed! It's a temp job with Amazon.com, but there's a fair chance I could become a full-time employee. In any case, I'm getting paid, so hey, I've got a few less things to worry about.

The bad news is that, thanks to the job, I'll have less free time to work on everything. I'm going to try and get as much done as I can with the free time that I have, but my schedule's definitely going to be refined.

Anyway, current status here as always.

http://echowing.deviantart.com/journal/November-Status-Journal-A-335394165
http://echowing.deviantart.com/journal/November-Status-Journal-B-335394727