February Status Update

William A. Rendfeld

Feb 1, 2015, 7:13:22 PM2/1/15
Well, January is over, and February is upon us. I confess, I got very little done with my Transformers stuff last month - my muses were calling out for me to work on my MLP 'fiction, and I found I couldn't refuse them, so off I went. Odds are I'll be alternating between that and Pokémon next month. Not complaining, of course, just as long as something gets done. Anyway, details in the usual places.

http://fav.me/d8gbbdr
http://fav.me/d8gbl35