March Status Update

William A. Rendfeld

Mar 1, 2013, 10:25:21 PM3/1/13
Well, this is the last month before I take a break to work on other projects. With any luck, I'll get the things I want to get accomplished taken care of, and then move on to things other than the writing. Believe it or not, I've got taxes to pay, games to do cleanup on, and a room to spruce up before I get some new shelving put in. Much to do, much to do...

Anyway, here's the current status. You know where to go.

http://fav.me/d5wnkhs
http://fav.me/d5wnkwz