June Status Update

William A. Rendfeld

Jun 1, 2014, 12:36:07 PM6/1/14
Well dang, I've been a little silent for a little too long, haven't I?

Okay, short version - March wasn't nearly as productive as I'd hoped, as I got distracted more than I'd have liked. Still, I finished something I started last year, by a minor miracle it wasn't contradicted by canon - yet - and that's an accomplishment. Took April off to work on non-writing projects and actually made some progress with them (not a lot, but still, progress is progress), and finally got back to writing in May. Again, however, real life intervened, and not as much progress was made as I'd have hoped. Hopefully, June goes better.

http://fav.me/d7kjjrj
http://fav.me/d7kjkj4