Lego Tilt-A-Whirl

dvs...@gmail.com

May 6, 2014, 3:13:26 PM5/6/14
Check out this fan created Lego version of the Tilt-A-Whirl made in homage to one of my favorite rides as a child; The Tilt-A-Whirl. This ride has 8 cars that spin while the platform rotates. It is designed using a solar-gear in the center, with planetary gears around it, and is motorized. Kids and adults love this:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/18203

derjoshder

Feb 22, 2017, 10:57:03 AM2/22/17
Dear fellow subscribers of the LEGO(TM) Newsgroup,

I had always dreamed of a

soap bubble machine.

So when I had built a centrifugal pump for water from LEGO parts and
found out that it works as an air pump, too, that idea came to my mind
again.

With a lot of fumbling and redesigning I ended up with something really
beautiful that I wanted to share with the LEGO community.

Thus, I created an account at ideas.lego.com and uploaded the model.

Now I am asking you all, to have a look at it (and - yes - to click the
support button if you like it)

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/167790

And the video, to see the machine in action. It will brighten up your mind!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dR4OkHSr79Y

Thank you for reading and watching!

DerJoshDer

derjoshder

Feb 22, 2017, 10:59:41 AM2/22/17
(sorry for doubble post, but I accidentally wrote in answer to an old post)