METAL SUCKS!! LEGO'S RULE!!!!!!!!

Silvio Burrish

Dec 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/17/96

Will Kooiker wrote:

> To all freaks (if you can read),
>
> I want all you stupid long-hair hippie freaks of nature to realize
> that metal sucks and LEGO's rule!!!!!! Deep in your hearts you know
> that it's true. Why don't you quit destroying your brain and start
> playing with something constructive like lego's. All us lego people
> feel the same way. If you don't like it, post a reply on our newsgroup.
> We *smart* people would find your dumb comebacks amusing. Until we
> cross paths again, you idiots.
>
> - Lego Maniac

What the H*LL!!!!!!! This is not me that posted this message!!!! I
don't know who did nor do I know how they used my e-mail!!!!! But I can
assure everyone I did not post this message!!! The last thing I would
ever want to do is start a flame war between newsgroups!!!! I have
no F**k'in clue why my name is on this post but please believe me that
I did not post it. Never have I ever called myself a "lego maniac" or
will I ever!! I would like to know how or who did this, but believe
me that it was not me!!!!!!

-W.K.

Will Kooiker

Dec 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/17/96

Will Kooiker

Dec 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/17/96

Who is Silvio Burrish?

Will Kooiker

Dec 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/17/96

vadim florentij lvovich

Dec 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/18/96

Will Kooiker <WKoo...@nwciowa.edu> writes:

>What the H*LL!!!!!!! This is not me that posted this message!!!! I
>don't know who did nor do I know how they used my e-mail!!!!! But I can
>assure everyone I did not post this message!!! The last thing I would
>ever want to do is start a flame war between newsgroups!!!! I have
>no F**k'in clue why my name is on this post but please believe me that
>I did not post it. Never have I ever called myself a "lego maniac" or
>will I ever!! I would like to know how or who did this, but believe
>me that it was not me!!!!!!

OK, you're forgiven. You may sleep soundly.

J. M. Blevins

Dec 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/18/96

On Tue, 17 Dec 1996 18:30:29 -0800, Will Kooiker
<WKoo...@nwciowa.edu> wrote:

>To all freaks (if you can read),
>
>I want all you stupid long-hair hippie freaks of nature to realize
>that metal sucks and LEGO's rule!!!!!! Deep in your hearts you know
>that it's true. Why don't you quit destroying your brain and start
>playing with something constructive like lego's. All us lego people
>feel the same way. If you don't like it, post a reply on our newsgroup.
>We *smart* people would find your dumb comebacks amusing. Until we
>cross paths again, you idiots.
>
>- Lego Maniac

You know, I just LOVE trolls...
Dead Ones.
DIVISION - our debut CD 'PARADISE LOST' now available.
Visit www.crosslink.net/~division for more info & sound bites

Stephen Marshall

Dec 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/18/96

Will Kooiker wrote:

> To all freaks (if you can read),
>
> I want all you stupid long-hair hippie freaks of nature to realize
> that metal sucks and LEGO's rule!!!!!! Deep in your hearts you know
> that it's true. Why don't you quit destroying your brain and start
> playing with something constructive like lego's. All us lego people
> feel the same way. If you don't like it, post a reply on our newsgroup.
> We *smart* people would find your dumb comebacks amusing. Until we
> cross paths again, you idiots.
>
> - Lego Maniac

Have you always had youre head stuck completely up your ass or just
recently How do you walk like that? Stay out of the metal newsgroups
with your pathetic juvenile toys.

you dumb fuck

Stephen

Larry D

Dec 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/18/96

Another good one ..... as I said, LEGOS must be pretty boring if hes'
posting that stuff here ..... and , in case he didn't know, my hair is
very short and cut cleanly............

Larry

Larry D

Dec 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/18/96

J. M. Blevins wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Dec 1996 18:30:29 -0800, Will Kooiker
> <WKoo...@nwciowa.edu> wrote:
>
> >To all freaks (if you can read),
> >
> >I want all you stupid long-hair hippie freaks of nature to realize
> >that metal sucks and LEGO's rule!!!!!! Deep in your hearts you know
> >that it's true. Why don't you quit destroying your brain and start
> >playing with something constructive like lego's. All us lego people
> >feel the same way. If you don't like it, post a reply on our newsgroup.
> >We *smart* people would find your dumb comebacks amusing. Until we
> >cross paths again, you idiots.
> >
> >- Lego Maniac
>
> You know, I just LOVE trolls...
> Dead Ones.
> DIVISION - our debut CD 'PARADISE LOST' now available.
> Visit www.crosslink.net/~division for more info & sound bites

Good one Scott .... my feelings exactly ..... :O)

Larry ( I guess LEGOS must get pretty boring ) .....

Drake

Dec 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/18/96

Will Kooiker wrote:

> To all freaks (if you can read),
>
> I want all you stupid long-hair hippie freaks of nature to realize
> that metal sucks and LEGO's rule!!!!!! Deep in your hearts you know
> that it's true. Why don't you quit destroying your brain and start
> playing with something constructive like lego's. All us lego people
> feel the same way. If you don't like it, post a reply on our newsgroup.
> We *smart* people would find your dumb comebacks amusing. Until we
> cross paths again, you idiots.
>
> - Lego Maniac

For what awful reasons should I think that your post is constructive?
As you can see, it's not necessary to be metal-maniacs to be brainless.
I thank you very much for helping me demonstrate that idiots are
everywhere.
See you,
Silver Drake

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/3667/
Radio Hell-666 FM
/------------------------------------------\
--<MY SOUL IS MY MUSIC AND MY GUITAR IS MY BODY>--
\------------------------------------------/

Tara Widner

Dec 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/18/96

Your a mindless idiot. Isn't there a toy newsgroup that you can post your meaningless crap.

Tara
(a rocker chick)...............and a computer professional I might add

T.Bafatakis

Dec 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/18/96

HEY YOU!!DON'T REPLY
THIS THREAD MUST DIE

In article <32B757...@cctell.net>,

Charlie Broussard x1525

Dec 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/19/96

you know, if nobody ever responded to these stupid trolls, maybe the morons
posting them would get bored with it and quit. that's what they want is
for you to respond, so don't respond, or if you do respond, use email
instead of posting. a cool thing to do is send a copy of the troll to
the persons net access provider. if they don't have net access, they
can't troll.
--
charlie, author of this totally meaningless post
all opinions expressed herein are subject to change

Nils Tubbesing

Dec 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/19/96

:
: I want all you stupid long-hair hippie freaks of nature to realize
: that metal sucks and LEGO's rule!!!!!! Deep in your hearts you know
: that it's true. Why don't you quit destroying your brain and start
: playing with something constructive like lego's. All us lego people
: feel the same way. If you don't like it, post a reply on our newsgroup.
: We *smart* people would find your dumb comebacks amusing. Until we
: cross paths again, you idiots.
:
: - Lego Maniac

You are right! But one follow the other! First I was a LEGO fan, then I
grew up and became a Heavy Metal fan.

Nils

Rick & Wendy Walter

Dec 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/19/96
Hey Lou is this guy talking about those funny spanish pirate helmets?
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Wendy

Lou Zucaro

Dec 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/21/96

Must be...personally, I'm offended that a sweeping generalization of
certain sects of Pirates have been labelled as being idiots, but I
guess we can't all be PC all the time, huh?

:-)

See ya...

Lou Zucaro

http://www.pause.com

LEGO: FS+(1819) TO+++1(6399) BO+++(709) TR+++(4558) PA+(6416)
SP+++2(497) CA+++(6071) PI+++c(6276) AQ+++3c(6195) TC++(8857)
#+++++ S++ LS+ Hs M+ YB67m

--=={Lego Dragon}==--==(UDIC)==--

"I...I think he was a mandroid."

Turd Monger

Dec 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/29/96

> Charlie Broussard x1525 wrote:
> >
> > you know, if nobody ever responded to these stupid trolls, maybe the morons
> > posting them would get bored with it and quit. that's what they want is
> > for you to respond, so don't respond, or if you do respond, use email
> > instead of posting. a cool thing to do is send a copy of the troll to
> > the persons net access provider. if they don't have net access, they
> > can't troll.
> > --
> > charlie, author of this totally meaningless post
> > all opinions expressed herein are subject to change
> Hey Lou is this guy talking about those funny spanish pirate helmets?
> MERRY CHRISTMAS

> Wendu

wendu i lego your eggo never hahahahhahahahahhahahahhshahahha

satanict...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2017, 1:17:24 PM2/14/17
On Tuesday, December 17, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Silvio Burrish wrote:
> Will Kooiker wrote:
> >
> > To all freaks (if you can read),
> >
> > I want all you stupid long-hair hippie freaks of nature to realize
> > that metal sucks and LEGO's rule!!!!!! Deep in your hearts you know
> > that it's true. Why don't you quit destroying your brain and start
> > playing with something constructive like lego's. All us lego people
> > feel the same way. If you don't like it, post a reply on our newsgroup.
> > We *smart* people would find your dumb comebacks amusing. Until we
> > cross paths again, you idiots.
> >
> > - Lego Maniac

This guy obviously has sever mental disorders! Fucking idiot!