Where can I download the driver for the Lego Studio Camera?

Fsogol

Nov 4, 2003, 10:03:33 PM11/4/03
Where can I download the driver for the Lego Studio Camera?

--
FSogol

Mr.Chaos

Nov 7, 2003, 9:47:47 AM11/7/03
It's a "Logitech Quickcam Web" in a Lego cover, for the driver you can go to
www.logitech.com, but you won't find the original lego software there...

Peter

"Fsogol" <fso...@nomorespamplease.nu> schreef in bericht

Fsogol

Nov 7, 2003, 7:16:02 PM11/7/03
"Mr.Chaos" <Mr.C...@somewhere.com> wrote in

> It's a "Logitech Quickcam Web" in a Lego cover, for the driver you can
> go to www.logitech.com, but you won't find the original lego software
> there...
>
> Peter

Thanks, I have the software, but the camera folder is damaged on the disk.

--
FSogol

rocketree2000

Jan 9, 2006, 1:07:09 PM1/9/06
Is anyone still using this software? I'm trying to find the XP version of
studio! Anyone know who might have it?

rocketree2000

Jan 9, 2006, 1:09:19 PM1/9/06

devh...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2018, 2:49:50 AM1/20/18
On Monday, January 9, 2006 at 10:09:19 AM UTC-8, rocketree2000 wrote:
> Is anyone still using this software? I'm trying to find the XP version of
> studio! Anyone know who might have it?

Hey man. It's been a decade, but I happen have to have a copy of the disk iso if you still feel like messing around with it. :)

comba...@gmail.com

May 15, 2019, 4:32:00 PM5/15/19
I would like a copy of it!! Please and thank you

vergee...@gmail.com

May 4, 2020, 5:54:04 AM5/4/20
Hi There

I just found this post regarding the Logitec driver for the Lego camera. If you still have the disk, may I please ask you to share the driver for a mac?

Many thanks
Peter

thereald...@gmail.com

May 4, 2020, 6:40:59 PM5/4/20

natalie...@gmail.com

May 22, 2020, 4:42:05 AM5/22/20
Hello! Could I please have a copy of the disk? Just found one of these cameras in a second hand store!

Thanks so much, hope you're well.

con3...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2020, 10:08:13 AM8/13/20
Would you mind to send me a copy of the driver software? I just found my old lego camera and wold love to try and use it

Paul Swld

Nov 17, 2020, 7:55:25 AM11/17/20

Mariehamn 360

Jul 8, 2021, 7:58:35 PM7/8/21
hello! did you get the copy??

Mariehamn 360

May 25, 2022, 9:19:10 PM5/25/22
hello! if anyone havnt yet found xp version you can get it here of studios https://archive.org/details/lego-studios-win-xp Note on win 11 you need to go to properties and make sure to run it as win XP sp2 in order to get it to work.