We sell to everyone!!! Government, Wholesalers, Distributers, Inventors, Entreprenuers.....www.martin-global.com

1 view

Martin Global

Feb 2, 2007, 12:27:57 AM2/2/07
Martin Global is one of North America's leading importers of goods
manufactured and produced throughout Asia. We are distinctively unique from
other importers, as we have one of North America's largest networks linking
our organization directly to thousands of manufacturers and suppliers in
Asia and throughout the world.

We at Martin Global are proud of our reputation for excellence: a reputation
based on our commitment to the highest manufacturing and ethical standards.
At Martin Global, all of our business relationships with customers,
suppliers, manufacturers and employees rest on a foundation of integrity and
trust.

Mission Statement

Martin Global puts the needs of its clients first! We strive to establish
long-term personal relationships built upon clients' trust in our ability to
provide superior products at competitive prices. Whether you're a large
corporation, government entity or a sole proprietor, we take these
relationships very seriously and we believe that our success is measured by
the success of our clients and their return business.

Inquiries always welcomed. Your message will responded to within 8 hours.

Regards,

Donovan Martin
Martin Global

www.martin-global.com