wanted gear...

PreModCo

Jan 3, 2001, 10:37:07 PM1/3/01
I am loking for the following...please give me your price or a lsit of items
you need. I also have a good size list of items I want to sell or trade. e
mail response.

Cotswold 1941 jacket with 29th Div patch
cotswold WWII suspenders
Hasbro 1941 style jacket(mine sweeper, talking MP, new motor MP)
21C tanker Jacket
21C tanker helmet
21C tanker coveralls
dragon hands

zwge...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2016, 4:38:56 AM1/8/16
China Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co. Ltd engages in designing, manufacturing and marketing all kinds of electric motors. They are mainly suitable for the following applications: smart home application used in smart kitchen and laundry, medical instrument for personal care, smart E-transmission applied in automobile, industry automation applied in telecommunication and a great variety of plastic/metal planetary gearbox in different sizes.
In order to develop the oversea market, we are current seeking new partners around the world to create a bright future together. ZhaoWei is a right choice and excellent partnership with sincere services.

Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd
Contact: Annie Liu
Tel:+86-755-27322652
Fax:+86-755-27323949
E-mail:sa...@zwgearbox.com
Add: Blk. 18, Longwangmiao Industry Park, Fuyong Tn., Bao’an Dist., Shenzhen 518103, Guangdong, China