Daryl Williams is one great Joe!!!

Daryl Williams

Aug 20, 2002, 11:40:16 PM8/20/02
Brett,
Thanks for the very kind words and I'm glad you were happy with your Indy diary
set. I just want everyone to know you are one great Joe as well. Mucho thanks
for the cool stuff I got in return.

I think your kitbash Indy as well as mine will always be a work in progress.
Seems like we're always hunting for just one more item.

Daryl

--
Get the SANDBOX and all-new HQ RESCUE fonts here:
http://sandboxfont.vze.com

gdmrc...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2015, 6:28:19 PM12/27/15
Can the "Sandbox Font Collection" still be acquired?

Please advise...

Thanks,
mrcr...@cox.net