Got info FROM TIGER re: 8th gens....

grnip...@my-deja.com

Feb 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/8/00
I just called Tiger and got some nice person on the phone who said it
was okay to post this info, but could not send me a photo. The names are
the names I was told over the phone..I did not make them up. In the case
of the one called "green bean" neither I nor the rep I spoke to could
see where THAT came from! Here goes:
1. "puppy dog" brown w/white dots
2."penguin" black w/white belly, yellow ears
3."labrador" all brown
4. "blueberry" black body, blue belly and mane
5."rusty dots" red w/yellow dots and ears
6. "Green bean" (??!) white body, turquoise belly and mane

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

kiwi...@my-deja.com

Feb 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/9/00
Well, since the girl at Tiger America told you the colours I guess its
safe enough to post the pics =) Have looksy here ;-)
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Fountain/9354/8thgen.htm

-Matthew

In article <87plul$sb2$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Norma Davis

Feb 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/9/00
I think the red one looks like lasagna. :)

<grnip...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> In article <87plul$sb2$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> >>And now that there is a picture..doesn't the dotted brown one look
> more like a fawn? And the so called "green-Bean" like a cigarette
> package, as someone mentioned elsewhere...guess they couldn't really
> call it the mentholated cigarrette furby...

Norma Davis

Feb 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/9/00
The turquoise one reminds me of a baby seal with a cold belly. :)

grnip...@my-deja.com

Feb 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/10/00
In article <87qrkm$ndf$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

kiwi...@my-deja.com wrote:
> Well, since the girl at Tiger America told you the colours I guess its
> safe enough to post the pics =) Have looksy here ;-)
> http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Fountain/9354/8thgen.htm
>
> -Matthew
>
> In article <87plul$sb2$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

grnip...@my-deja.com

Feb 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/10/00
In article <87plul$sb2$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
>>And now that there is a picture..doesn't the dotted brown one look
more like a fawn? And the so called "green-Bean" like a cigarette
package, as someone mentioned elsewhere...guess they couldn't really
call it the mentholated cigarrette furby...

grnip...@my-deja.com

Feb 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/10/00
In article
<D2F5A3AE6B435212.6A92C41E...@lp.airnews.net>,
>>Ha! Thats funny...it DOES look like someone in an Italian restaurant
dumped the evening special over it's head. ;0

"Norma Davis" <velv...@airmail.net> wrote:
> I think the red one looks like lasagna. :)

kjw2...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2014, 2:52:36 PM7/18/14
On Tuesday, February 8, 2000 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, grnip...@my-deja.com wrote:
> I just called Tiger and got some nice person on the phone who said it
> was okay to post this info, but could not send me a photo. The names are
> the names I was told over the phone..I did not make them up. In the case
> of the one called "green bean" neither I nor the rep I spoke to could
> see where THAT came from! Here goes:
> 1. "puppy dog" brown w/white dots
> 2."penguin" black w/white belly, yellow ears
> 3."labrador" all brown
> 4. "blueberry" black body, blue belly and mane
> 5."rusty dots" red w/yellow dots and ears
> 6. "Green bean" (??!) white body, turquoise belly and mane
>

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Does anyone have any of these Furby colors or know where to find them? I've been looking to buy some of them.