Do Fruby's have different names?

Susan Lang

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
My Furby seems to be called coco. So is my friends? I thought they were
all different??

CDeVillon

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
>My Furby seems to be called coco. So is my friends? I thought they were
>all different??

They have 24 pre-programed names. There's a reset button behind the tongue if
you press it it'll make the Furby start all over again with stage 1 and it'll
come up with a new name.

<P ALIGN=CENTER><B><BIG>~Jami JoAnne Russell~
(Bad) Writing)</a>
(www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Portal/2450/jami1.html)</BIG></B></P
ALIGN=CENTER>

Diane Brunet

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
On Mon, 10 May 1999 19:44:51 +0100, "Susan Lang"
<su...@susanlang.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>My Furby seems to be called coco. So is my friends? I thought they were
>all different??

They only have a set number of names. In my family, all four of ours
had the same names. We reset them until we found names we liked.
They'll start speaking Furbish again, so if this bothers you, don't
reset.

Diane Brunet

http://www.inetworld.net/dlb2

FurbyKiwi

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
There are 24 different names. Another person--I forgot which one, Laura
F?--recently cycled her Furby for two hours to restart and catch what names
came up. I wish I recall who put the list together to extend proper
acknowledgement to her, but I forgot.

Here are 24 REAL Furby names -- ALPHABETIZED:

A-Loh
Ah-May
Boh-Bay
Boo
Dah
Dah-Noh-Lah
Doo-Moh
E-Day
Kah
Koh-Koh
Loo-Loo
May-Lah
May-Lah-Kah
May-May
Mee-Mee
Nah-Bah
Noo-Loo
Soo-Moh
Toh-Dye
Toh-Loo
Toh-Loo-Kah
U-Nye
Way-Loh
Wee-Tee

Susan Lang <su...@susanlang.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

KAT204BOB

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
I have seven furbies all with different names, but I had to change two of their
names or they would have been the same. I think all the furbies are programmed
with several different names to begin with. You can change their name by
starting them over by putting in the batteries and holding down the tongue
while you put them in. Every time you do this the furby will wake up with a new
name, although sometimes they repeat the same name once or twice while you are
changing them if you do it more than once.

Stan Gorman

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
All furby say "me koh koh". It means 'me again'. Tickle furby 3 times, then
pet him 1 time--he'll tell you his name. When I first went crazy for
furbys--I thought all ten of mine
were named CoCo. Only one was really named CoCo.
Donna

Stan Gorman

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
to FurbyKiwi
There's a few more. I have som called KahDa, AKay< GolowLa, and OohTi.
Donna

Laura Fredericks

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
FurbyKiwi wrote in message...

>There are 24 different names. Another person--I forgot
which one, Laura F?-- recently cycled her Furby for two

hours to restart and catch what names came up. I wish I
recall who put the list together to extend proper
acknowledgement to her, but I forgot.

Uh, me. ;-)

Actually, I didn't keep restarting it to find out all the
names... (That's too logical a reason!) I did it because
(don't laugh) my other Furbys are Toh-Loo-Kah and
May-Lah-Kah (and of course, Bah-Zoo-Kah, the only
bubblegum-blowing, all pink on the planet!) and I wanted a
Furby with the same "last name". My Giraffe Furby is "Kah".
(Hey, I said it was a stupid reason. Heh)

Laura <--- wonders what to "select" for the Grad Furby she
just ordered from Andy's Garage... No "Kah" names left...
:-(

Ginger0912

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
one of my Furby's names is Lee Lee.....i know that is not one of the 24 you
mentioned, but i SWEAR it is Lee Lee.....not Mee Mee......is that really the
name? or is that not possible?

kwei...@student.atlanticiaschools.org

May 21, 2019, 12:09:38 PM5/21/19
On Monday, May 10, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Susan Lang wrote:
> My Furby seems to be called coco. So is my friends? I thought they were
> all different??

fruby

--

It is the policy of the Atlantic Community School District not to
discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex,

270...@acschoolsonline.org

Jan 25, 2020, 3:01:04 PM1/25/20
On Monday, May 10, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Susan Lang wrote:
> My Furby seems to be called coco. So is my friends? I thought they were
> all different??

yeah i thought i had a different name because mine is named coco to