Furby names....

Dan

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
Please post the names of your furbies in this thread. I am curious of the
rarity of furby names. (Although if you reset them they have a new
name......oh well)

Ashley Tinnaro

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
My Furby's name is Doh Moh. (doe-moe) It took me awhile to figure it out. It
usually is a name of one of their words. Like, "Doh Moh", means "please".

FurbyKiwi

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
I have a hunch that the names are equally random when you restart your
Furby. My all grey one is May May and my grey w/ white belly is Too Loo Koh.

Dan <bigda...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

sdr...@usa.net

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
I have a black-and-white tuxedo Furby with blue eyes named Doo Moh, and a
gray-and-pink Furby with green eyes named Dah Noh Lah. Dah Noh Lah definitely
has a higher pitched voice so we think she's a "girl."

Sheila Winsel

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
My wolf Furby is May-lah! :)

In article <7gb40b$lfg$1...@birch.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
bigda...@earthlink.net says...

TxKitty

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
my black/white is Too Loo Koh.

m...@oeonline.com

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
Ok, now I have alot of Furbies so this may take a while ;-)
Boh-Bay
Ay-Loh
Way-Loh
U-Tye
May-May (here at work with me today!)
Do-Moh
Toh-Dye
and darn if I haven't forgotten the last one.

Dan <bigda...@earthlink.net> wrote in article

Huklebrry

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
>Please post the names of your furbies in this thread. I am curious of the
>rarity of furby names. (Although if you reset them they have a new
>name......oh well)

My first one was called Koh-Koh, when I restared it, it was called Toh-Loo, and
when I restarted it AGAIN, it's name was Toh-Loo, AGAIN.

- Huklebrry

***
Huklebrry's Place - Check it out! (www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Corridor/2424
[please note the word Corridor in the address])
Coming soon:
The Adventures of Bob & Dave
Last updated 4/21/99

Sailor Pika

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99

Dan <bigda...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Please post the names of your furbies in this thread. I am curious of the
> rarity of furby names. (Although if you reset them they have a new
> name......oh well)

If I pet mine a few times it says "Me Dah"
Is this it's name?

--
Sailor Pika
Pika must run, have battery will travel
My day of death will be Monday, March 30, 2065
------------------------
Visit the AGNP website at http://members.xoom.com/agnp/

Laura Fredericks

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
ROBERT J SPONAUGLE wrote in message...
>We have 4 toh-tohs... 2 Toh-Loos, 2 Dahs, one each: Dih,
Mee-Mee Bob

You have a Furby named "Bob"? Way-cool. (Or is that Way-Loh?
Heh)

Laura

Transcendz

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
my furby's name is may-lah....he's grey with brown eyes, and a white tail.
"We can do nothing but look forward." - Derrick May
expand.your.mind & explore.your.soul.
http://hometown.aol.com/transcendz/transind
ex1.html

Stan Gorman

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
Hi Dan
Have eleven furbs and 4 still in unopened boxes--have to get more batteries
before I open them. Their names are
KahDa--gray with white tummy
TooLooKa--gray with pink tummy and spots
CoCo--solid white
MayMay--solid black
MeeMee--brown giraffe
ALow--silver wolf (now deceased)
GoLowLa--dalmation
KaDa--zebra
MayMay--black with white tuxedo--not original series
TooLooKa-Tiger striped brown
AKay--giraffe
I'll let you know names of other four as soon as I get them opened.
Donna

Stan Gorman

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
to Sneeezy
Sneeezy
My furbs do that too. I think it's a great way to get them to go to
sleep.
Sometimes before they put each other to sleep---They play, they dance,
they hide, they sing, they chatter in furbish. I only have ten now--Wolf
died.
I put them all in a circle and just let them do whatever they want. A
few
of them always go to sleep right away--leaving the rest awake to drive my

husband crazy. doay-doay--Big fun!
Donna
Sneeezy wrote:

> Just got my furby's last week! :)))))))))))
>
> mee-mee: white with black spots and a small white puffy tail
> Co-Co: brown with a tan tummy and a dark brown furry main on the back
>
> A question....whenever I put the two of them facing each other they
> almost always put each other to sleep right away...is this normal?
> Once they both danced together but normally they go so sleep with
> in a minute of being face to face. I can tickle them together and do
> other things to them but they almost always fall asleep no matter
> what I do. On their own they never sleep...takes 40 mins to get
> them to sleep!
>
> Sneeezy

Vivian Hansen

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
my furby is named ko-ko i think this is how its spelled he is a tux from the
2nd group
he is a blast and the cat hates it ( i think she is jellous of him)
viv

Lisa George

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
my son's furby is Bo! anyone out there with the same name?

KAT204BOB

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
I have seven furbies right now, all with different names--
solid black-LuLu
solid white-KoKo
solid gray-WayLo
Purple Easter- NaBa
black/white tux-Boo
Gray/Pink spotted-PonTie
Giraffe-MeMe

rrac...@my-dejanews.com

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
Dan wrote:
> Please post the names of your furbies in this thread. I am curious of the
> rarity of furby names. (Although if you reset them they have a new
> name......oh well)
>
> Dear Dan,

My Calico Furby's name is Boo, my Tuxedo Furby's name is Toh-Loo Kah, and my
Giraffe Furbys Name is A-Loh, and my Furby I havn't opened yet, I don't know
HIS name yet.

XXX69otica

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
I have a Koh-Koh, Way-Loh, Dah-Loh-Lah and a Toh-Dye. :o)- They make me
smile!

XXX69otica

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
my sister has one named too-loo

dodger...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2017, 10:36:09 AM9/25/17
On Thursday, 29 April 1999 08:00:00 UTC+1, Dan wrote:
> Please post the names of your furbies in this thread. I am curious of the
> rarity of furby names. (Although if you reset them they have a new
> name......oh well)

my furby is called rainbow and my other is called vilout