M. Hernandez is a loser. :cP

John Winningham

Mar 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/15/99
Here is an email he sent me.... I figured you guys might want to read
it... if not, BUZZ OFF! ;c)

I wrote:

Insulting emails.... how mature. Just proves my point. You can not say
anything to anyone without being stupid or insulting. Thanks.

Michael Hernandez wrote:

> do u have a brain prob?

Mrs. Carol Hernandez

Mar 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/15/99
I do not appreciate you harrasing my son, please stop or I will have to
report you.

Thank you!

Mrs. Hernandez

Mrs. Carol Hernandez

Mar 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/15/99
Excuse me but this IS MRS.HERNANDEZ. Leave my son alone, he did not do one
thing wrong.

Its ignorant people like yourself that make this insane world horrible.
R & S Heard wrote in message <36EDA09F...@bellsouth.net>...
>HA HA HA That was hilarious, we know that is you Michael! You just went to
>your user profile and changed your name. As you will notice, your email
>still says michael.h...@gte.net by the name Mrs. Carol Hernandez. By
>the way, if that was really "Mrs. Hernandez"!!! No one has been harassing
>your son, he has been the one causing all the trouble.

John Winningham

Mar 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/15/99
Then perhaps you had trouble reading the email he sent me. Or how about his
postings to this newsgroup? :cP

R & S Heard

Mar 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/16/99

Mrs. Carol Hernandez

Mar 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/16/99
There is not one thing wrong with that e-mail. I suggest you drop it and go
on with life.

Mrs. Hernandez
John Winningham wrote in message <36EDEC08...@bigfoot.com>...

>Then perhaps you had trouble reading the email he sent me. Or how about
his
>postings to this newsgroup? :cP
>
>"Mrs. Carol Hernandez" wrote:
>
>> Excuse me but this IS MRS.HERNANDEZ. Leave my son alone, he did not do
one
>> thing wrong.
>>
>> Its ignorant people like yourself that make this insane world horrible.

Jane

Mar 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/17/99
GTE.net is a company that let's people sign on for their free hours
without any credit cards, checking or ID. Many computers have it already in
the online service folder.
When someone decides to stay and they want a permanent account, they sign
up with gte and then they give their CC info- name and address, etc. If
Michael just 13 and has a trial account, then I would guess he will be gone
in less than a month.
Is he really doing anything that unusual for a 13 year old boy?{if he is a
13 yo boy}
Could his posts really be called abuse?
If he is on his trial hours or month, once that is up, then he should be
taking off.
After that he (or someone) will have to sign up with either a credit card,
or checking
account and give their address and phone number.
I'm surprised that gte.net makes it so easy to get a trial account, but it
works both ways, if you want to try out a service first {most do}, it is
easier for those that do not want to get into a service that continues to
bill you after the trial hours until you have to call them, and spend an
hour on the phone trying to get a human being to cancel the account. And as
in the case of Netcom, I needed a cancellation number to prove I canceled my
service. I was billed 2 months after canceling and when I called them on
it, they asked me for my "number." I forgot what it was-but the account had
no activity for over 3 months, so they split the bill with me. How nice.
When I got a second cancellation number, I surely wrote it down.

And, I am a Mommy, the post from Michael's Mom didn't sound like most
mommies!
But,,,,,,I'm not everyones Mom. ;-)

<7cn58t$7no$1...@ash.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...
>>Just leave it alone and it will
>>go away as soon as he sees he's not getting any gratification. I know as
>

>Actually I think you can also complain to his his service provider, it's
>usually abuse@ the 2nd half of his email, if he persists in abusive
>postings.

Michael Hernandez

Mar 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/17/99
I posted a message asking why there was purple tape on the box. A simple
question. SFindley should have told me the REAL Reason why, not jsut say '
so you cant see it". then john writes a NASTY letter to me and to the
group. So I reply asking if he has a brain PROBLEM. Oooooh so insulting.

Wow i never knew that was insuting, I thought saying Shut up or a swear word
was in sulting( as john did in another post).

Thanks for reading
Mike

p.S. I am 13 and I TOLD ME MOTHER that a guy was harrasing me so she came on
the computer.

Michael Hernandez

Mar 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/17/99
Stop the Insanity
SFindlay99 wrote in message <19990316235147...@ng155.aol.com>...
>How old is Mike that he has to have mommy fight his battles?

><Excuse me but this IS MRS.HERNANDEZ. Leave my son alone, he did not do
one
>thing wrong.>
>
>Yeah well tell him to leave us alone ....

Derek McCabe

Mar 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/17/99
You are just a tad touchy at times aren't you!

Michael Hernandez <michael.h...@gte.net> wrote in message

R & S Heard

Mar 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/17/99
A NASTY LETTER!!!! Ok, now you've done it. What about the nasty letters
you've been writing on other newsgroups, Michael? I won't say which ones, but
is there something your hiding? Anyway, we really aren't talking about the
replys to John's postings. What about all the other times you've made sarcastic
(and yes insulting) remarks to other people's postings for no reason at all.
And by the way, you have been known to tell someone to "Shut up" a time or two.
And if that really was your Mom, maybe we should tell her about your little
escapades in the "other" newsgroups.

R. Heard

Michael Hernandez

Mar 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/17/99
yes well i dont like my pride hurt
Derek McCabe wrote in message <7cpdnq$ktc$1...@plug.news.pipex.net>...

>You are just a tad touchy at times aren't you!

Michael Hernandez

Mar 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/17/99
Blah bLah blah

thats all i have to say

R & S Heard wrote in message <36F03E5D...@bellsouth.net>...

>A NASTY LETTER!!!! Ok, now you've done it. What about the nasty letters
>you've been writing on other newsgroups, Michael? I won't say which ones,
but
>is there something your hiding? Anyway, we really aren't talking about the
>replys to John's postings. What about all the other times you've made
sarcastic
>(and yes insulting) remarks to other people's postings for no reason at
all.
>And by the way, you have been known to tell someone to "Shut up" a time or
two.
>And if that really was your Mom, maybe we should tell her about your little
>escapades in the "other" newsgroups.
>
>R. Heard

John Winningham

Mar 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/17/99
Oh yes, I am just such a bad man. boo hoo.... :cP *sigh* This is getting
old... just shut up.

John Winningham

Mar 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/17/99
Such intelligence from such a little boy. :cP

Michael Hernandez wrote:

> Blah bLah blah
>
> thats all i have to say
>
> R & S Heard wrote in message <36F03E5D...@bellsouth.net>...
> >A NASTY LETTER!!!! Ok, now you've done it. What about the nasty letters
> >you've been writing on other newsgroups, Michael? I won't say which ones,
> but
> >is there something your hiding? Anyway, we really aren't talking about the
> >replys to John's postings. What about all the other times you've made
> sarcastic
> >(and yes insulting) remarks to other people's postings for no reason at
> all.
> >And by the way, you have been known to tell someone to "Shut up" a time or
> two.
> >And if that really was your Mom, maybe we should tell her about your little
> >escapades in the "other" newsgroups.
> >
> >R. Heard

Michael Hernandez

Mar 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/17/99
yeah i passed 2nd grade =)

Michael Hernandez

Mar 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/17/99
It okay bad man, the booige man wont get you! hide under the bed with your
furby
John Winningham wrote in message <36F06D55...@bigfoot.com>...

>Oh yes, I am just such a bad man. boo hoo.... :cP *sigh* This is getting
>old... just shut up.

John Winningham

Mar 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/17/99
I agree....

R & S Heard wrote:

> I think this is over. If you notice, Michael HAS been alot nicer in his latest
> furby postings. Maybe we should give him another chance, if he promises to behave
> himself. In other words, Mike, we'll be nice to you, if you do the same. :)
>
> R. Heard

Michael Hernandez

Mar 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/17/99
in other words, if i want to post something i will post something

R & S Heard

Mar 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/18/99

Jane

Mar 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/18/99
I agree. He IS trying and let's face it, this board does say "toys."
I'm sure that many kids look for a board that says toys and as much as it's
not our fault that we adults have also fallen in love with these cute little
furby
critters, nor is it the fault of the many kids who also like them.
It's not unusual that we would find kids of all ages here and boys often
express them
selves differently than girls. I can understand that his feelings we hurt,
he isn't
dealing with kids his own age, and he doesn't know how to respond to adults
who go hunting for all of his posts and then yell at him for everything he
has done,
that doesn't pass the standards of the adults. If this is his first time on
the Internet
and he has been on any of the teen boards, then he only has the other kids
behavior
to go by. I've monitored some of the teen boards and it's another world
there.
Let's let it go and give him a chance. As adults we also need to set an
example,
and understanding, patience and forgiveness are a good place to start.
We all went through our own 'stages' when we were teens, we all made our
mistakes
along the way. And, most of us grew up just fine.

Jane

Mar 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/18/99
No one does Michael, put it behind you and try to realize that you will
meet
many different people on the Internet and they each have their own
personality.
Just ignore things that annoy you and think before you post something,
because it
does go out where everyone can see it.

Michael Hernandez wrote in message <7cpkod$p0q$1...@news-1.news.gte.net>...

>yes well i dont like my pride hurt
>Derek McCabe wrote in message <7cpdnq$ktc$1...@plug.news.pipex.net>...
>>You are just a tad touchy at times aren't you!

Jane

Mar 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/18/99
OK. You got that out of your system!

Michael Hernandez wrote in message <7cpkpm$b2q$1...@news-1.news.gte.net>...

>Blah bLah blah
>
>thats all i have to say
>
>R & S Heard wrote in message <36F03E5D...@bellsouth.net>...
>>A NASTY LETTER!!!! Ok, now you've done it. What about the nasty letters
>>you've been writing on other newsgroups, Michael? I won't say which ones,
>but
>>is there something your hiding? Anyway, we really aren't talking about
the
>>replys to John's postings. What about all the other times you've made
>sarcastic
>>(and yes insulting) remarks to other people's postings for no reason at
>all.
>>And by the way, you have been known to tell someone to "Shut up" a time or
>two.
>>And if that really was your Mom, maybe we should tell her about your
little
>>escapades in the "other" newsgroups.
>>
>>R. Heard

Zoe Ward

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
M.hernandez has the worst calls. you're just a pran. get over it.

Michael Hernandez

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Pran. Wow.

Someone passed English class.

marcell...@cloud.redoakisd.org

Feb 12, 2015, 1:08:48 PM2/12/15
On Monday, March 15, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, John Winningham wrote:
> Here is an email he sent me.... I figured you guys might want to read
> it... if not, BUZZ OFF! ;c)
>

> I wrote:
>
> Insulting emails.... how mature. Just proves my point. You can not say
> anything to anyone without being stupid or insulting. Thanks.
>
> Michael Hernandez wrote:
>
> > do u have a brain prob?

huh