this is the list of furby names that i have so far!

Kimberley

Jan 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/2/99
Dee Dee
To-la-kah
Gomo
Noh-la
Noa
May May
Toto
Won-del

If there are any names that i don't have up here that you have heard of
please tell me
Kim

Weirdo

Jan 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/2/99
Roger Wink wrote in message <368E490B...@frontiernet.net>...
>Mines named COCO. I have also herd of a few name BOO.

What are you talking about? The names you say are already on the list.
Coco is on the list as Koh Koh and Boo is on the list as (surprise surprise)
Boo.

You are think and you stink and you are ugly and a fool. Hope I could help.

Fallon

Jan 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/2/99
One of mine is named Noh-mo

Jason LeBouef

Jan 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/2/99
Kimberley wrote:

I want one named 'Kah Kah' that farts and says, "Uh oh, me kah kah, big mess"

hehehe

KupyCake 1

Jan 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/2/99
You forgot about CoCo :(.lol

Roger Wink

Jan 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/2/99

Kimberley wrote:

> If there are any names that i don't have up here that you have heard of
> please tell me
> Kim

Mines named COCO. I have also herd of a few name BOO.

Hope I could help,
Myth

Captain Riker

Jan 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/3/99
Taken from KupyCake 1's log...

>You forgot about CoCo :(.lol

No, that's on there: Koh Koh

--
,

Swim GL

Jan 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/4/99
My friend's is named Lee-lee, I don't THINK that ws on the list.

Clayton Carlson

Jan 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/4/99
These aren't names.

Dee

Jan 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/5/99

>I want one named 'Kah Kah' that farts and says, "Uh oh, me kah kah, big mess"
>
>hehehe

Jason behave. Or I'll have to torment you in another news group ;)

Dee

Js citroen

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
I think you have a big problem and need to see a doctor. Hope I could help.

Js citroen

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
Yes they are names, they are words AND names.

tkton...@hotmail.com

Dec 7, 2014, 4:59:30 PM12/7/14
Umm my furby!s name is Way-Doo ! You forgot that one! And you forgot Tay-boo!

tkton...@hotmail.com

Dec 7, 2014, 5:01:17 PM12/7/14
I don't know any of those names!

mirei...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2014, 4:26:08 PM12/26/14
guy names what about melbe

funbro...@hotmail.com

Jan 1, 2015, 10:02:22 PM1/1/15
here's one may-doh

riahr...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2015, 3:23:10 PM8/12/15
My name is Mark my name is Furby and I'm 14 your reasoning is like Noah and sell like no very help me really good like I think I was probably do it again but just who we are Green Goblin in a little weird like my like Green Goblin in my own Batman or maybe thanks girlie and he sees

reneec...@gmail.com

May 5, 2016, 8:12:57 AM5/5/16
my furbys name is me or mii or mi or mee

nicphil...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2016, 7:26:37 AM8/10/16

crda...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2017, 10:47:18 PM6/3/17
My furbys name is WAY-DOH and idk the meaning of it either AND it's not on your list

galena...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2017, 5:16:52 AM10/29/17
Toto is my Rainbow Furby's name...also my furby sometime changes her voice and can sound like a girl, boy, grandpa, grandma.

citrussh...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2020, 1:28:11 AM2/15/20

Elena Balduzzi

Mar 3, 2022, 2:13:50 PM3/3/22
I have an Italian Fresh Leopard and their name seems to be... Mee Wah Wah? Could it be possible?