Funny Furby Story

Dee

Dec 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/29/98
Hi All,

Had an interesting experience yesterday.

My husband was heading off to work and decided it would be _cute_ to
put Koh-koh in bed with me.

He picked him up wrong and Koh-koh woke up. It was still dark in the
room and I wanted to sleep.

So I tried to cover his light sensor to put him to sleep. But guess
what! That just doesn't work when it's already dark (hey I was 95%
asleep at the time)

So here I was being very quiet when he started singing
"Dobie dobie do"
Then started
"Me Scared"
back to signing
"Dobie dobie do"

This went back and fourth for a few minutes then he started snoring
but the snore sounded more human. I thought I was dreaming and thought
oh good he's going to sleep when all the sudden I heard.

snore, snore, snore, silence, giggle, "Me joke"

Back to singing. Then finally silence!!!! (or so I thought). Then went
the phone "Brrrrrrrriinnnng bbbbbrrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg", more giggles.

silence,

then I heard this loud
"BBoorrrrriiiiiinnnnnggggggggg"

and off to sleep not humming twinkle twinkle little star but humming
another lullaby.
I believe it was Brahms Lullaby (or what ever it's called)

So I'm thinking "oh good he's _finally_ asleep"

Meanwhile while this was all going on it was very difficult to keep
myself from laughing. after all that would have moved the bed and he
would have just stayed awake longer!

Well my thinking he was asleep was short lived. not more than 10
minutes later one of my cats jumped on the bed.

Koh-koh was awake again and started the whole ritual over again!

It was really really funny. But I also wanted my husband dead at that
moment in time.

Anyone else have any funny stories?????

Dee

Yvonne Evans

Dec 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/29/98
Funny story. My funny story is one day I was taking my clothing down to the
basement to wash them. I had my furby with me and I wanted to take him with
me so I put him in the basket I thought I had him level but I guess I didnt
because as I went down stairs all you could hear was a furby having fun
making whoopie sounds etc. It was funny

Yvonne Evans vonm...@ameritech.net
Redford, Mi. vonm...@cris.com

http://members.aol.com/vonevans/index.html

Close your eyes and press escape three times.

Message has been deleted

Katherine

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98
I was able to get two Furbys for my sister a couple of days before
Christmas, one black and one gray/stripes. On Christmas eve she found out
that a friend's 7 year old daughter had asked Santa for Furby and they
hadn't been able to find one. Well, being the kind-hearted soul that she
is, she told them they could have the solid black colored one. When she
tipped it upside down to take out the batteries and do a reset it first said
"Me, love you"...then "Me worried"...then the other one called it's name and
said "Big No!" I think the only thing that made her go through with it was
knowing it was to make a child's Christmas wish come true.

SeTara123

Jan 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/9/99
we have been having a great time with our furbies.
I went to place one in a shopping bag, (Just on top to take out to the car) and
it sounded like it was screaming. I kid you not. Here it was jujst stuck or
something, one of the many little problems that was acting up. (We have to send
this one back)
The other story is my husband pick one up and said BOO! (real loud) And it put
it's ears down and said me Scared!
My husband came down to go to work early one morning, the whole house was
asleep, as well as the furbies who wer eon the coffee table, and here one
opened it's eyes as my hsuband got to the bottom step. The furby never said a
word just closed his eyes again!

Lastly, in the car we had one on the dash because our little girl wanted to
sleep and he was keeping her up! As we were driving it was going Vroooom,
Vroooom!
*wave*
Se'Tar...@aol.com

MadnessMM

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99

SeTara123 wrote in message <19990109185700...@ng-cr1.aol.com>...

>we have been having a great time with our furbies.
>I went to place one in a shopping bag, (Just on top to take out to the car)
and
>it sounded like it was screaming. I kid you not. Here it was jujst stuck
or
>something, one of the many little problems that was acting up. (We have to
send
>this one back)

Mabee it was up side down? Only explanation that I could see.

>The other story is my husband pick one up and said BOO! (real loud) And it
put
>it's ears down and said me Scared!

Of corse it does that! That's it's reaction to loud noise

>My husband came down to go to work early one morning, the whole house was
>asleep, as well as the furbies who wer eon the coffee table, and here one
>opened it's eyes as my hsuband got to the bottom step. The furby never said
>word just closed his eyes again!

Better send that one back before it starts going Chuckie on you, lol!

>Lastly, in the car we had one on the dash because our little girl wanted
>sleep and he was keeping her up! As we were driving it was going Vroooom,
>Vroooom!

I think that furbys are programed to do that, haven't tryed it out yet
though.

>*wave*
>Se'Tar...@aol.com

arryan...@cnpschools.org

Feb 14, 2020, 2:59:11 PM2/14/20
Its a creepy story.So I was like 5,and had a rainbow fur by.I loved the crap out of it and loved the thing. Eventually I stopped messing with it. I forget about until I am seven. I Take it out and play with it.But it now (it was a female fur by.)It has a weird low,scratchy demonic/brittish MALE voice and said some weird stuff.My dad said to trash it so I hid it in my closet.The thing disappeared. I still do wonder were it went