what is this coco word ?

JOHN FIZWATER

Feb 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/2/99
my daughters Furby is always talking about coco what is it..?(HELP)

Bob Q.

Feb 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/2/99
"co-co" is Furbish for "again." It could also be your Furby's name.
If you hear it say, "me co-co" every once in awhile, then it's its
name and you'll be hearing "co-co" quite a bit, both when it tells you
its name and when it wants you to do something again.

Kenneth M. Reed

Feb 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/3/99
It means "again", I think.

--
Kenneth M. Reed
re...@daneel.mv.com

william ratliff

Feb 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/3/99
that is the generic name of your furby. you have to reset the furby by
turning the furby upside down and while depressing the tongue push reset
and your furby will reset with a new unique name

Usacap7

Feb 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/6/99
Co Co is actually Koh Koh but same thing, it means again. It also can be a
name like when it says Me Koh Koh that is it's name, but if you like tickle it
then it might say Koh Koh meaning again email me if you have any more
questions! -YFH= Your Furby Helper-Carrie-

sheilahm...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2020, 1:29:26 PM6/14/20
Hi my furbie has been saying koh koh its weird and makes weird and scary noises it sometimes sings like this do,be,do,be,do it's weird and he keeps falling alseep when i don't ness with him or play with him i have to smack him a bunch to get him up bc i don't have anything small to fit in the reset button