loo loo sleeps withh half-open eyes !

Minnebo Robert

Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99
my new flamingo furby , loo loo , sleeps with half open eyes .
is this a serious problem ?
what can i do to make him sleep with eyes closed ?

thank you ,

isabelle

* i am anti anti-furby *

Huklebrry

Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99
>my new flamingo furby , loo loo , sleeps with half open eyes .
>is this a serious problem ?
>what can i do to make him sleep with eyes closed ?

Press the reset button on the bottom of it, and see if that helps.

--
Huklebrry

On AOLIM and bungie.net: Huklebrry

Under construction!

j.hennekam

Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99
your batteries are running out!
please replace them i had the same problem

"Minnebo Robert" <minnebo....@pandora.be> wrote in message

> my new flamingo furby , loo loo , sleeps with half open eyes .
> is this a serious problem ?
> what can i do to make him sleep with eyes closed ?

Zipshot

Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99
You might want to gently push the eyes closed while asleep and see if there
is a "catch point" that you can feel... (Loo-Loo is Joke... I have one named
that too.. a baby.)

Joanna

Nov 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/30/99
Erm, alternatively just push them shut all the way??? When they don't
shut them fully it normally means they need abit of help. With mine they
do anyway...

"j.hennekam" wrote:

> your batteries are running out!
> please replace them i had the same problem

Minnebo Robert

Nov 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/30/99
i allready resetted loo-loo , i think i will close his eyes myself when he
sleeps !

Joanna heeft geschreven in bericht <38439B09...@deathsdoor.com>...

bttf...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2013, 5:20:56 AM10/20/13
On Monday, November 29, 1999 4:00:00 PM UTC+8, Minnebo Robert wrote:
> my new flamingo furby , loo loo , sleeps with half open eyes .
> is this a serious problem ?
> what can i do to make him sleep with eyes closed ?
>
> thank you ,
>

> isabelle
>
> * i am anti anti-furby *

It just depends on furby's personality, Furby will sleep with his/her eyes closed if you changed furby's personality