How to work with time travellers

Uncle Clover

Jan 22, 2010, 12:33:24 AM1/22/10
There is a way you can set yourself up to become a contact for time
travelers from the future, but it's not nearly so easy as it might
sound. The act itself is - it doesn't hurt, it doesn't cost you
anything, you don't even have to lift a finger.

The problem comes when you realize the full implication of this - when
you begin to interact, you're going to want to lift a finger, indeed.
Many fingers. You're going to want to become "involved". If you learn
of some horrific event from the future, you're going to want to try to
stop it - especially if it involves anyone you know or have ever cared
about...

...and you can't. Even if you think you can be clever and simply
"agree" not to interfere, and then interfere later if the chance
arises because you never would have made that promise had you only
known - you can't even do that. You can't get around it, there are no
loopholes. The really creepy thing is that nobody enforces the
necessary condition that mandates your non-interference. Nothing stops
you from trying, nothing gets in your way, there is no authority to
tell you to stop or to make you stop.

What happens is that if you do interfere based on knowledge of future
events gleaned through transtemporal interactions, a paradox is
created, and the timeline in which you chose to interfere ceases to
exist. Not just to the moment you began to interfere, but all the way
back to the moment where your interference became inevitable. That can
be a lot further than you think. The events and circumstances which
shaped your personality in such a way as to make your choice to
interfere an inevitability could very easily go all the way back to
the womb. There is simply no way of knowing at what point the
timelines diverged in which your interference branched off one way as
a probability never to be realized and the other way as an
inevitability that nobody could possibly stop.

See how that works? You could choose to interfere, but somewhere out
there is a timeline in which you thought about it, but decided not to
for whatever reason. That timeline is the only timeline that will
survive. That is the only reality you will ever experience. So if you
decide at the outset that you will abide by the code of
non-interference, but a situation arises in which some part of you
simply cannot resist the urge to make an attempt (perhaps even some
part of you that you aren't consciously aware of - your intentions
might be good, they might be perfect, but even you cannot know
yourself so completely as to rule out all possibility) - the timeline
in which conditions were firmly established with or without your
awareness of them will never actualize in the flow.

This means that if you can commit to non-interference and are true to
this commitment, you won't have a problem. But if some part of you is
unable to do so, or even if someone else tries to influence you into
interfering even if it's without your knowledge or consent, it's just
never going to happen. The point in your life where you even developed
an interest in such temporal activity could possibly even be negated
from the paradox. Heck, it could even be that the traits which make
your interference inevitable arose from some deep-rooted cultural
sensibility that can only be eliminated by going thousands of years in
the past.

Seriously, you can go there, but you can't touch anything. Time travel
is a real b*tch like that. :-/

Is the situation clear yet? If any possibility exists that you would
ever interfere to change future or past events, then you probably will
never ever find yourself in a situation where you will ever meet any
time travelers, let alone become one or discover such technology.

If you commit to non-interference and are capable of following through
with that commitment all the way to the grave, and you express in some
public way traceable to you (traceable at least to someone from the
future - not necessarily to anyone in the present) your desire to
interact with time travelers along with your commitment to
non-interference, then you will become a viable contact for
transtemporal traffic.

There is a lot of transtemporal traffic. A lot. Once you've committed
to non-interference and have taken sufficient steps to eliminate the
possibility of even accidental or coerced interference, and that state
of affairs is true and will not change, you most definitely will be
contacted in some form or another.

If you feel you're at that place but experience no contact, just take
inventory of yourself, your actions, and try to figure out what
condition in your world or your life might be producing the potential
of future interference on your part. There are so many such conditions
possible, they can be a menace to eliminate. But you can, and when you
do, contact will commence.

When you first begin experiencing contact, it won't be blatant. It
cannot be. Blatant interaction between beings who are temporally alien
to one another is an almost guaranteed paradox state waiting to
happen. You have to just notice the people around you - subtle glances
and gestures and "gut feelings" can guide you into understanding who
may be trying to interact with you and how you can proceed in
developing such relationships. Pay attention - it takes time. A long,
long time, sometimes. But if you're diligent and sincere about it,
you'll get there.

There are ways in which more blatant transtemporal interactions can
occur, but you won't be able to even have one single solitary hint
about those until you've been interacting subtly for quite some time.
I will state that a primary method of transtemporal interaction that
is most satisfying to the largest number of transtemporal commuters is
the tool known as a "shared space". For my own self, I've always
preferred to call them "netherspaces", but that's not what most
transtemporal commuters call them. It's essentially a volumetric
temporal region that doesn't exist in either your native time or the
native time of anyone else who might be interacting there. It exists
in its own temporal frame of reference, however, because if it didn't,
it would produce the same problems that the absence of time would
produce in -this- space (i.e., annihilation of all existence,
essentially speaking).

In these shared spaces, interactions can be had in which events of
history & futures past can be freely & openly discussed & exchanged -
though keep in mind that you and anyone you might happen to meet in
such a space are only able to do so because you -won't- be sharing
your knowledge in any way with anyone else from your native time and
you -won't- be permitting anything learned in the shared space to
influence your behavior.

Keeping it from influencing your behavior is the most difficult of
all. It means essentially that even if you come to learn that your
future involves dying in some horribly hideously painful way, you'd
have to enter that situation when the time comes of your own free will
and without trying to stop it (unless of course trying to stop it was
part of the original event as it was -supposed- to have occurred).

That more than anything, I hope, should give you some idea as to just
how hard availing one's self to transtemporal interaction can be.

Eventually, you will learn of means whereby you actually can travel to
other times with the ability to act on your knowledge of past & future
events - but that's a very advanced topic of discussion, indeed. ;-)
It's essentially the point at which you'll be able to produce new
timelines - the original history cannot be destroyed, no paradox can
accomplish such a change. But taking action which can produce new
timelines is much more difficult than the relatively simple action of
time travel, itself. If you thought time travel was a challenge, wait
until you start learning about reality manipulation. ;-)

Know what else? The only way anyone like me can come along and explain
this stuff is if they happen to be smart enough to deduce it
logically. If I had gained this knowledge through my own direct
temporal experience, I would not be able to share it with you so
openly like this.

Unless I am among those who have advanced to the degree where new
timelines are being generated. Even then, however, I wouldn't be able
to tell you whether or not that is in fact the case.

So you'll just have to wonder - am I making this all up, or do I know
something? Hmmnn....

Go with your gut. ;-)

http://www.USENETHOST.com 100% Uncensored , 100% Anonymous, 5$/month Only!

aussieman

Apr 4, 2015, 10:38:52 AM4/4/15
I would like to meet someone who is. A time traveller that is.

benj

Dec 1, 2015, 12:07:42 AM12/1/15
You know nothing. Nutjob.

All your speculation is tail-chasing. Having fun? Don't bite it, because
it will hurt!

1. The future is not fixed. Man has freewill to choose actions even
though it is little used.

2. Past is fixed. It's where you've been in the time-action matrix. That
can't be changed because it's a fact.

3. Present. Nobody lives in the present because what you think is
"reality" is in fact a model created by your brain. This modeling takes
time hence everyone lives in the past.

Therefore a "time machine" would be a device that could "view" events in
the past which is the path consciousness took to the present. One
cannot change anything. It is fixed. At best one could "view"
alternative paths which may or may not end at our present, but only the
true path is of significance because nobody experienced the alterative.
Hence they are like novels, interesting, entertaining, and all lies.

The future not being fixed cannot be viewed. Only the "most probable"
future can be viewed. And that only occurs if nobody makes any kind of
conscious choice. Which means that it's usually a pretty good
representation of what will happen! The SAME future viewed at a later
time will be different from the previous future because in the interim
someone has probably made a few decisions that were not the most probable.

So WHO creates "new" timelines? Well, anyone who uses their freewill to
make a conscious choice about the things they choose to do.

So, am I making this all up or do I know something? Use your gut!

--

aussieman

Oct 20, 2018, 2:16:54 PM10/20/18
Watch your mouth! I am genuinely interested buddy! Is that ok? Are you saying that the past can't be changed then what's the point of talking about time travel? I have never seen a time machine. I would of course agree that time machines from movies do not count as genuine time machines.