Fract-charting - how to unify string theory into a cohesive "Theory of Everything"

1 view

ThePinkPlague

Jan 1, 2011, 5:31:57 PM1/1/11
Fract-chart systems: Bringing fractals to life - literally.
I don't know about you, but to me, fractals are awesome. :-) They are
so versatile and often elegant. I could spend hours in Ultrafractal,
Apophysis, Xenodream or Chaoscope just piddling around with the
numbers to see what else can be drawn out from them.

Humans have advanced a long way in their understanding of fractals.
But there's something you can do with them that I've not seen anybody
yet do - you can create organic systems and even synthetic
psychological systems. The key is something I guess you could call
"fractal flowcharting", but for ease of reference, I'll shorten it to
"fract-charting".

If you've ever had any experience with flowcharts, you might be able
to see where this is going already. If you haven't, but you're
interested in fractals, well, you really should check out flowcharting
on the web. It's really a very simple thing, but it can give rise to
unbounded systems of unlimited complexity. Much like 6 simple tiny
little logic gates are all it takes to make computers today do
everything they do - flowcharting has just a few symbols meaning
different things, but when you keep adding layer upon layer, it can
come to symbolize an astounding amount of detail.

A single fractal is one equation. The technical term for a fract-chart
would probably be a "compound fractal", but I like fract-chart better
- it just sort of "rolls" off the tongue. ;-)

To create a fract-chart, all you do is create an equation for a
fractal as you normally would, but replace some of the variables with
entirely new fractals, so that once the iteration reaches that point
in the calculation, it is suddenly calculating a very different thing.

The most powerful fract-charts are built up in layers, and they can be
as many layers as you like. One set of equations exists entirely on
one layer (the fractals are "native" to that layer), but at various
points in those equations the variables "flip" the iterating process
to another layer, with an entirely different set of native fractals -
entirely different KINDS of fractals, even.

This is the key to understanding string theory in its completed form.
In some ways, this setup resembles cellular automata - and indeed,
cellular automata can also be constructed in a similar "multi-layered"
approach for producing amazingly complex, even organic systems.

Using multilayered cellaut along with fract-charting, you've got all
the essential tools you need to produce the "Theory of Everything" so
long sought by scientists.

I've tried laying down hints all along that you need to look more
closely into the utility of fractals - they really are the key to so
many aspects of existence. But people don't seem to be paying
attention, so there, I've told you WHY you should be paying attention.

Using a program that is modeled after a multi-layered algorithmic
process such as fract-charting or even multi-layered cellaut, _that_
is what you need to do in order to produce synthetic intelligence and
yes, even consciousness.

It's not so simple as the iterations being flipped from layer to layer
at various points along a given fractal - each layer must be running
itself through its own iterative process so that when one step of an
iteration flips the calculation up or down to another layer, the
iteration taking place on the originating layer continues beyond that
point. At least mostly. Some iterative flips can terminate the
calculation in a given layer when sending the signal to begin a
calculation at another point in another layer, some can send that
signal and then continue on in its own layer unimpeded.

Fractals are what produce consciousness. The fractal process iterates
infinitely - consciousness requires an algorithmic process that
recurses upon itself in a fractal manner. In this world, once an
algorithmic process has recursed all the way down to Planck levels, it
doesn't stop there - it actually continues iterating in ever-smaller
loops right down through the "unseen dimensions" of this world (a la
string theory) and into the next layer cohesive enough for the process
to continue.

Consciousness is an illusion, but consciousness can't figure that out
until it's recursed upon itself down through this infinite iterative
system all the way to oblivion. Since that process will take an
eternity, consciousness is essentially an eternal illusion.

But that's a different subject for a different time. :-)

I hope this has clarified a thing or two. As always, feel free to ask
questions and please - get the word out, mkay? You only have a little
bit of time left to figure out how to work with the knowledge that
will advance you to truly "high science" - the window of opportunity
is small. Don't be late. ;-)

Peace,
Solomon (AKA Al)

ThePinkPlague

Jan 1, 2011, 5:34:44 PM1/1/11
Oh, yeah - nearly forgot. Also posted at:

http://diaryofanalienincarnate.blogspot.com

Cheers. :-)

Juust

Jan 3, 2011, 9:34:08 PM1/3/11
"ThePinkPlague" <AlDB...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht

> I've tried laying down hints all along that you need to look more
> closely into the utility of fractals - they really are the key to so
> many aspects of existence. But people don't seem to be paying
> attention, so there, I've told you WHY you should be paying attention.

Find some nice girls to explain SuperString theory on
the beach this summer, and I might just pay attention.