Re: Ethiopia, I need information

1 view

melakthe...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2018, 4:53:38 AM9/12/18
On Friday, March 26, 1999 at 11:00:00 AM UTC+3, Manel wrote:
> I惴 planning a trip to Ethiopia in may. If anybody has been there and want
> to give me any information I will be very grateful. I惴 specially
> interested on the "Karo" people and the villages around the Omo river. It愀
> easy to get into the national parks by yourself? It is expensive? can you
> reach them by public transport?
> Thank You very much,
>
> Manel Gil
> nosf...@primerama.es

👋 Dear friends
Thank you very much for contacting me choosing my tribal contact experience services yes I am available and very happy to give you my reputed services in the best way possible
The 21st Friday pick up from the airport Jinka after lunch drive to Mursi village crossing the Mago national park camp with Mursi tribes with our cook Jermy
22nd after our morning experience in Mursi village drive to Demeka join Hamer and Banna tribes weekly market visit overnight Turmi Hamer town mango lodge
23rd morning drive to Kara korcho village visit then drive to Nyangatom tribe after visiting return to Turmi overnight mango lodge
24th morning drive to Omorate Dasenech tribes visit crossing the Omo River by local boat meet the people of the delta return to Turmi join Monday Hamer tribes weekly colorful tribal markets visit often bull jumping ceremony Hamer tribes happens on market days if happening we join overnight camping with Hamer tribes
25th morning drive to Alduba join Bana tribes Market day visit catch up with flight in the afternoon from jinka.
Prices
Meals botteled water soft drinks 25 usd per persons a day
Accommodation reasonable camping 30USD per single room
Car fuel and driver and guide 160$per day