external rescouces ISOT. Bank Notes

pyotr filipivich

Feb 22, 2020, 2:59:45 PM2/22/20
Greetings and Salutations

I had been researching Ohio in a sea of time, and getting POL
(Petrol, Oil, Lubricants) to keep things moving. Not as big a problem
as initially considered.

However, on reflection, I realized that POL might be in short
supply, and rationing would ensue. How would that be done, yada ...
oh, no. How are you planning to pay for your gas ration? Debit card?
Without GPS signals, and their clocks, ATMs would not work. (As
well as a lot of other things.) So you go to the bank, and ... they
only have a limited amount of cash on hand, enough for N customers,
and you are customer N+1. Talk about a liquidity crunch.

But don't worry, you've got more money coming, from an investment
account, based in Pittsburgh. Or a Federal paycheck / pension. Or a
Social Security check.
I suspect all manner of economic turmoil will ensue. Inflation
(more money than good) as items become suddenly scarce relative to
desirability. Deflation (more goods than money) as the available
amount of cash has to cover more items.
Yesterday, Mr Jones was a wealthy man, today his out of state
holdings are gone. Yesterday Ms Smith was not so well off, today she
has this huge stack of dollar bills. ("See Ma! 'Exotic dancer' can be
a valuable skill")
--
pyotr filipivich
TV NEWS: Yesterday's newspaper read to the illiterate.