order for a timemachine.

Brave Burger

Oct 5, 2011, 5:56:26 AM10/5/11
Please deliver a handheld timemachine to me in the year
2011, october 5th 16:00 hour Dutch time.
Not at my place, find me.
Thank you very much.

I am sure that future generations will
search through google, and find this message.

Brave Burger

Oct 6, 2011, 2:37:24 PM10/6/11
Well, you missed me, what is so damned difficult
just to deliver a package back in time. is it on backorder?
Oh no, that makes no fucking difference when you can timetravel,
you fucking dicks.

Brave Burger

Oct 7, 2011, 11:26:18 AM10/7/11
Oh wait, they read this ofcourse in the future and know they
will not meet me, and so they didn`t even bother to come ofcourse,
why didn`t I think of that????
Okay, now for real Friday 7 october 2011 at about 18:00 hours(my time)
again not to my home, you will find me.

Brave Burger

Oct 9, 2011, 12:28:41 PM10/9/11
Man if I write now that they didn`t deliver, they will not come because I
wrote
that they didn`t deliver, and If I write they did, they think, fine,
somebody delivered.
Catch 22.

Where is my fucking timetravelmachine!!!!!!!!!!!

Brave Burger

Nov 4, 2011, 6:21:07 AM11/4/11
Okay I try again, bring me a very portable timemachine.(well 2 maybe or 3,
you can never be too carefull.
And i can always pay for it, I just go back in time and get me some gold ;o)

Brave Burger

Nov 8, 2011, 7:12:54 AM11/8/11
Okay I try again, when you are here, make a hotmail account or google you
figure it out
and mail me here that the package has arrived, so we can make an opointment
for delivery
or collection. ;o)