Confederate Statues Come Down - SO WE CAN BUILD THEM ALL OVER AGAIN!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 13, 2022, 4:10:02 AM12/13/22
This time you yankee queers are going to lose!

We own the airfields because we built them where you didn't want
them.

We own the bomb factories because we built them where you didn't
want them.

We own the bullet factories because we built them where you didn't
want them.

We own the chemical factories because we built them where you didn't
want them.

We own the gun factories because we built them where you didn't want
them.

We own the armored vehicle factories because we built them where you
didn't want them.

We own the killer training bases because we built them where you
didn't want them.

We own the data centers because we built them where you didn't want
them.

We own the oil refineries because we built them where you didn't
want them.

You can have your multicultural queer "diverse" cities.

You only have a few major roads out and we can simply use anyone
using them for target practice.

We can starve your asses to death and watch you freeze to death
while your beloved gang members pick you off one by one.

Siri Cruise

Dec 14, 2022, 4:28:47 PM12/14/22
In article <20221213.090...@yamn.paranoici.org>,
Colonel Edmund J. Burke <nob...@yamn.paranoici.org> wrote:

> We own the airfields because we built them where you didn't want
> them.

Guess where Camp Pendelton is located.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

max headroom

Dec 14, 2022, 10:14:04 PM12/14/22
In news:chine.bleu-8F855...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

> In article <20221213.090...@yamn.paranoici.org>,
> Colonel Edmund J. Burke <nob...@yamn.paranoici.org> wrote:

>> We own the airfields because we built them where you didn't want them.

> Guess where Camp Pendelton is located.

Camp Pendleton is a Marine base, not an airfield.