Lefties Make A Fuss About a Sip Of Water

Hell Stomper

Feb 14, 2013, 10:36:17 AM2/14/13
It is all over the left wing media, even upstaging the Chris Dorner
story.
But then, I don't blame them for ignoring that story as much as
possible as he was
one of their own.
Still, a sip of water? Gimme a break!

Sid9

Feb 14, 2013, 10:45:45 AM2/14/13

"Hell Stomper" <stardu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
.
.
.
No, it's not the sip of water.
It's an amateurish presentation.

He did as poorly as Jindal.
Rubio, not ready for the big time.

This is what Republicans offer to lead the greatest nation in the world?

Lee Curtiss

Feb 14, 2013, 10:56:49 AM2/14/13
Hell Stomper wrote:

> It is all over the left wing media, even upstaging the Chris Dorner
> story.

Left Wing Media - like Rightwing News?

http://www.rightwingnews.com/media-bias/whew-marco-rubios-water-flap-sha
ll-pass/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+righ
twingnews%2FhGmL+(Right+Wing+News)

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Feb 14, 2013, 11:16:41 AM2/14/13
On Feb 14, 9:45 am, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Hell Stomper" <stardusth...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > It is all over the left wing media, even upstaging the Chris Dorner
> > story.
> > But then, I don't blame them for ignoring that story as much as
> > possible as he was
> > one of their own.
> > Still, a sip of water?  Gimme a break!
>
> .
> .Unscripted political moments are bipartisan. Bill Clinton's longwinded speech at the 1988 Democratic National Convention was widely panned, prompting him to laugh it off on the "Tonight Show." Al Gore's loud sighs dominated coverage of one of his presidential debates with George W. Bush in 2000 and were parodied by "Saturday Night Live."
> .
> No, it's not the sip of water.
> It's an amateurish presentation.

No, sid. THIS is an amateurish presentation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of61E1FesPU

> He did as poorly as Jindal.
> Rubio, not ready for the big time.

After 4 years posing as POTUS neither is Obama

> This is what Republicans offer to lead the greatest nation in the world?

If he terrifies you useful idiots to the point where you come to the
conclusion he's not ready for prime time because he took a drink of
water then he MUST be the man for the job. Frankly I think you simply
hate him because he's not white.

Sid9

Feb 14, 2013, 11:35:31 AM2/14/13

"Lee Curtiss" <cle...@verizon.com> wrote in message
.
.
.
All wee saw was an amateur, Rubio, not ready for the big time!

Sid9

Feb 14, 2013, 11:36:56 AM2/14/13

"Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" <burto...@gmail.com>
wrote in message
I suspect you never took a simple course in public speaking. Rubio, and
amateur, not ready for the big time!

Yak

Feb 14, 2013, 11:38:45 AM2/14/13
On Feb 14, 11:36 am, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" <burtonu...@gmail.com>
> wrote in messagenews:ae1afd5e-5df6-4b7b...@j2g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...
Yet you can't dispute the most important thing...what he said.

FirstPost

Feb 14, 2013, 12:10:45 PM2/14/13
Pretty funny that the same people that screamed at the top of their
lungs that Obama's lack of experience. lack of military service and
lack of any private business experience meant nothing are now all in
an uproar over their perception of what good speaking is.

Meanwhile they don't seem to have a proiblem at all with the man who
stutters when left without his teleprompter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp0hU1THjuc

David Hartung

Feb 14, 2013, 12:26:26 PM2/14/13
Rubio's presentation was much superior to Obama's.

David Hartung

Feb 14, 2013, 12:27:34 PM2/14/13
What experience and training do you have in public speaking?

David Hartung

Feb 14, 2013, 12:28:54 PM2/14/13
Really? upon what do you base this evaluation?

wy

Feb 14, 2013, 12:35:26 PM2/14/13
On Feb 14, 12:26 pm, David Hartung <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote:
> On 02/14/2013 09:45 AM, Sid9 wrote:
>

> > "Hell Stomper" <stardusth...@gmail.com> wrote in message
He didn't say anything that hasn't been said before by both Democrats
and Repugnants, it was a regurgitation of the same old tired, feel
good talking points that Americans just love to soak up to no end. My
favorite is the one that's been used for decades, if not forever -
parents want to make a better life for their kids so that's why they
work so hard. Uhh, didn't those parents' parents want to make a
better life for them so that they wouldn't have to work hard to give
their kids a life that was better than theirs? Why after all these
decades are parents still trying to sacrifice themselves for their
kids' better future when their kids never seem to end up with better
futures themselves? It's all a stupid American joke on the small
people and the small people, especially Repugnants, just lap it up
hook, line and sinker. Yeah, I'm slaving away my life for my kids'
better future - fast forward 30 years and the kids saying yeah, I'm
slaving away my life for my kids' better future. The only ones who
ever seem to have better futures are the filthy rich and they very
likely didn't even pay attention to Rubio or Obama either - they're
too busy living their better futures to be wasting time on bad small
people fantasies.

Sid9

Feb 14, 2013, 12:51:07 PM2/14/13

"David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message
.
.
.
Hummf...Another expression of your lousy judgment.

President Obama a pro, Rubio a sweaty amateur.
I'm not as good as Obama at public speaking but I'm a helluva lot better
than Rubio.

Sid9

Feb 14, 2013, 12:54:58 PM2/14/13

"David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message
Sweaty.
Kept touching his face.
Poorly prepared for drinking water.
Water poorly placed.
His dodge in and out of the camera's view, awful
All marks of an amateur.

Republicans better look for some one else. This guy can't wing it at all.
People with brains can adjust to the unforeseen. He couldn't

Sid9

Feb 14, 2013, 12:55:31 PM2/14/13

"Spokane Social Club" <s...@kane.invalid> wrote in message
> On 2/14/2013 10:51 AM, Sid9 wrote:
>> I'm not as good as Obama at public speaking but I'm a helluva lot better
>> than Rubio.
> You certainly couldn't prove that from the drivel you post here...

Whatever.

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Feb 14, 2013, 1:45:55 PM2/14/13
Hey, it's beats them having to talk about Benghazigate !!

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Feb 14, 2013, 1:51:00 PM2/14/13
On Feb 14, 11:51 am, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message

> > On 02/14/2013 09:45 AM, Sid9 wrote:
>
> >> "Hell Stomper" <stardusth...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> No, it's not the sip of water.
> >> It's an amateurish presentation.
>
> >> He did as poorly as Jindal.
> >> Rubio, not ready for the big time.
>
> >> This is what Republicans offer to lead the greatest nation in the world?
>
> > Rubio's presentation was much superior to Obama's.
>
> .
> .
> .
> Hummf...Another expression of your lousy judgment.
>
> President Obama a pro, Rubio a sweaty amateur.
> I'm not as good as Obama at public speaking but I'm a helluva lot better
> than Rubio.- Hide quoted text -

You call this stumbling, bumbling fool a "pro"?? !!!! LOL !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJSVPAx8xc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjGRloyZrQ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjGRloyZrQ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjGRloyZrQ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjGRloyZrQ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjGRloyZrQ8

Lee Curtiss

Feb 14, 2013, 2:33:42 PM2/14/13
Obama can speak for an hour without diving
for water, Rubio is so scared and dry-mouthed
he cannot give a scripted 15 minute speech.

Someone is "Not Ready For Prime Time"......

David Hartung

Feb 14, 2013, 2:35:33 PM2/14/13
On 02/14/2013 11:54 AM, Sid9 wrote:

> "David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message
>> On 02/14/2013 10:35 AM, Sid9 wrote:
>>>
>>> "Lee Curtiss" <cle...@verizon.com> wrote in message

>>> .
>>> .
>>> .
>>> All wee saw was an amateur, Rubio, not ready for the big time!
>>
>> Really? upon what do you base this evaluation?
>
> Sweaty.

And?

> Kept touching his face.

4 times in 14 min and 38 seconds.

> Poorly prepared for drinking water.

Really?
> Water poorly placed.

True.

> His dodge in and out of the camera's view, awful

Yu mean when he got his drink?

> All marks of an amateur.

Yes, his presentation could have been better, but in the crucial part of
public speaking, that of conveying his message, he hit a home run. His
delivery was not reasoned and passionate as compared to Obama, who
sounded to me as if he was reading a set of bullet points.

Both Obama and Rubio read their speeches, and it showed in both cases.
Obama was obviously playing for applause while Rubio had no live audience.

> Republicans better look for some one else. This guy can't wing it at all.
> People with brains can adjust to the unforeseen. He couldn't

Wing it? hasn't our President demonstrated that without his teleprompter
he is as lost as a goose in a snow storm?

In the end, if the biggest complaints you have against Rubio is his
presentation errors, I must conclude that he was effective and got his
message across.

David Hartung

Feb 14, 2013, 2:41:00 PM2/14/13
As I told Sid, if his presentation is what you key on, I must conclude
that he got his message across to the people,and that is of course, the
ultimate aim in public speaking.

By the way, one of the most effective presidents we have ever had,
regarding public speaking, is a man whom I detest, Bill Clinton. I do
not like the guy, but when it comes to speaking before a group, he is
awesome. Do you happen to remember his boat anchor of a spech at the
1988 Democratic convention? Were you saying that he was not ready for
the big leagues? I seriously doubt it.

Lee Curtiss

Feb 14, 2013, 2:42:26 PM2/14/13
Rubio, like Jindal, used the SOTU response to
torpedo his career.

And no one even cares what Sarah Palin thinks
anymore........

Sid9

Feb 14, 2013, 2:46:01 PM2/14/13

"David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message
Clinton is a great speaker.
If I were teaching public speaking I would use his Obama campaign speech as
a teaching tool.
I would dissect his speech word by word . Whether you agree or not his speak
was great.

Sid9

Feb 14, 2013, 2:47:38 PM2/14/13

"David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message
Teleprompter?
Why not go back to his birth certificate, fool.

Rubio is an amateur and a poor one at that.

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Feb 14, 2013, 2:51:11 PM2/14/13
On Feb 14, 1:42 pm, "Lee Curtiss" <clee...@verizon.com> wrote:
> David Hartung wrote:
> > On 02/14/2013 10:36 AM, Sid9 wrote:
>
> > > "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E"
> > ><burtonu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> anymore........- Hide quoted text -

Then why do you and your fellow slavering lean forward, low
information moonbats go into a hair pulling, arm flailing frenzy every
time she sneezes?

Yak

Feb 14, 2013, 2:54:05 PM2/14/13
On Feb 14, 2:47 pm, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message

> > On 02/14/2013 11:54 AM, Sid9 wrote:
>
> >> "David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message

So, other than the sip of water incident what makes him an amateur?
Want amaterism, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wS8B1Qp5kQ

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Feb 14, 2013, 2:55:22 PM2/14/13
On Feb 14, 1:47 pm, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message

> > On 02/14/2013 11:54 AM, Sid9 wrote:
>
> >> "David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message

Why not admit Obama is as lost as a fucking goose without his
teleprompter? Kinda' like his first debate with Romney. Obama looked
like the petulant, angry juvenile that he really is.

> Rubio is an amateur and a poor one at that.- Hide quoted text -
Message has been deleted

David Hartung

Feb 14, 2013, 3:32:49 PM2/14/13
Non responsive answer.

David Hartung

Feb 14, 2013, 3:36:07 PM2/14/13
Again, what training and experience do you have to be evaluating or
teaching public speaking?

Message has been deleted

Sid9

Feb 14, 2013, 4:52:36 PM2/14/13

"David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message
What do Republicans offer?
McCain?
Palin?
Jindal?
Romney?
Ryan?

Now Rubio?

Losers all!

Republicans better dig deeper if they want to win an election.

Sid9

Feb 14, 2013, 4:59:35 PM2/14/13

"David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message
I did training classes of an industrial kind. I stood before others and
spoke.
I would not have allowed a misplaced water bottle make me look like a fool.

Rubio: Inexperienced and unprepared. He wrecked whatever content he had in
his speech.

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Feb 14, 2013, 7:13:21 PM2/14/13
On Feb 14, 3:59 pm, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message

> > On 02/14/2013 01:46 PM, Sid9 wrote:
>
> >> "David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message

> his speech.- Hide quoted text -

Too bad. You are a fool sid.
Message has been deleted

David Hartung

Feb 14, 2013, 8:15:32 PM2/14/13
Once again you don't answer the question.

David Hartung

Feb 14, 2013, 8:18:16 PM2/14/13
I see, and in all those sessions you never, ever made any mistakes?

You are a clown.

> I would not have allowed a misplaced water bottle make me look like a fool.

Yet you look like a fool every day in this forum.

> Rubio: Inexperienced and unprepared. He wrecked whatever content he had
> in his speech.

Actually, he message got through loud and clear, except for people such
as you who spent the speech looking for something to complain about.

Yak

Feb 14, 2013, 8:23:24 PM2/14/13
On Feb 14, 8:15 pm, David Hartung <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote:
> On 02/14/2013 03:52 PM, Sid9 wrote:
>

> > "David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message

Not that he won't. It's that he can't.
Message has been deleted

MITO MINISTER

Feb 15, 2013, 2:53:33 AM2/15/13
On Feb 15, 4:35 am, David Hartung <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote:
> On 02/14/2013 11:54 AM, Sid9 wrote:
>

> > "David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message

Obama is the best thinker on his feet since Clinton. Obama has verve
and personality. Barney Rubble and Joseph-Smith-the-Robot were duds.
He's Mack-Daddy and virtually any Republican next to him is a sick
joke of old-time America. Brylcreemed old guys- That's DOUCHEBAG
nerdism!

MITO MINISTER

Feb 15, 2013, 2:54:56 AM2/15/13
On Feb 15, 4:42 am, "Lee Curtiss" <clee...@verizon.com> wrote:
> David Hartung wrote:
> > On 02/14/2013 10:36 AM, Sid9 wrote:
>
> > > "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E"
> > ><burtonu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Jindal needs remedial speaking lessons big-time. He speaks poorly
because he is an empty-headed goof. Rubio is a choir-boy traitor to
Latinos.

MITO MINISTER

Feb 15, 2013, 2:58:05 AM2/15/13
A few bloopers and near-bloopers. So what? Dubya's entire 8-year run
was one long blooper reel.

MITO MINISTER

Feb 15, 2013, 2:58:56 AM2/15/13
On Feb 15, 4:55 am, "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E"
Uh, no. You are projecting. Let me guess: You're an Angry White Man?
(DING DING DING)

MITO MINISTER

Feb 15, 2013, 3:00:46 AM2/15/13
On Feb 15, 5:18 am, AlleyCat <al...@aohell.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:36:56 -0500, In article <kfj3q4$9ni$1@dont-
> email.me>, sid9@ bellsouth.net says...
>
> > I suspect you never took a simple course in public speaking. Rubio, and
> > amateur, not ready for the big time!
>
> But a million times better than this clown, who can't put two words
> together without stuttering like John Coffey in "The Green Mile".
>
> This says it all. Bush NEVER stuttered and stammered THIS bad, ever.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_AAMa_X2dM

He stumbled on his words a few times edited from hundreds of
speeches? He wipes the floor with Geoge W and all of the republican
candidates. They can't even remember the name of agencies they want to
get rid of. HAR HAR !!!!

MITO MINISTER

Feb 15, 2013, 3:04:25 AM2/15/13
On Feb 15, 11:18 am, AlleyCat <al...@aohell.com> wrote:
> [...]
> 12. Derrick Todd Lee (8 Women)
> 13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ?hunting?
> Atlantans for 15 years!)
> 14. The Zebra Killings (71 White people)
> 15. Chester Turner (L.A.s most prolific killer 12 women killed.)
> 16. Lorenzo J. Gilyard (Kansas City, MO.?13 victims)
> 17. Eugene Victor Britt (Gary, IN.?3 known murder/rapes.)
> 18. Reginald and Jonathan Carr (The Wichita Massacre?6 Whites murdered)
> 19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond,
> VA.?Murdered 7 people in 7 days, including an entire White family.)
> 20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn?t been found but has been
> described as black ? murdered 5 women in a store.)
> 21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
> 22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
> 23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
> 24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
> 25. Charles Lee ?Cookie? Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood,
> MO. city council. )
> 26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5
> from a restaurant)
> 28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a
> car in DC, 9 died.)
> 30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
> 31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
> 32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
> 33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
> 34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
> 35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
> 36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
> 37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
> 38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
> 39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago ? southside)
> 40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
> 41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago ? southside)
> 42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
> 43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
> 44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
> 45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
> 46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
> 47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
> 48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
> 49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
> 50. Paul Durousseau, (killed 6, two of which were pregnant women,
> Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
> 51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
> 52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
> 53. Richard ?Babyface? Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
> 54. Donald E. Younge, Jr. (killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake
> City, UT.
> 55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
> 56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people ? )
> 57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)
> 58. Christopher Dorner  (3 killed in, Los Angeles area)

These were all white people or victims of evil white racism, mesmerism
or devious telepathic and psychological mind-melding dis-information
campaigns waged by neo-Confederates! Huzzah!

Yak

Feb 15, 2013, 7:45:13 AM2/15/13
You're exactly right...so what? So, why the fuss over Rubio's drink
of water?

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Feb 15, 2013, 8:29:10 AM2/15/13
On Feb 14, 7:07 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 07:36:17 -0800 (PST), Hell Stomper
>
> <stardusth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >It is all over the left wing media, even upstaging the Chris Dorner
> >story.
>
> Dorner wasn't a national wannebe leader
>
> Shithead is----except his ENTIRE speech is what Rumney gave on the
> campaign last year----almost verbatim..
>
> You do remember Rumney LOST?
>
> Right?

You do know that GW Bush is no longer POTUS?
Right

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Feb 15, 2013, 8:43:50 AM2/15/13
> nerdism!- Hide quoted text -

Obama is a professional liar backed up by professional liars and a
news media made up of professional liars that provide close air
support for him. The REALLY scary part is there are so many of you
braindead, low information types that support him simply because you
think he's KEWULL.

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Feb 15, 2013, 8:45:13 AM2/15/13
> Latinos.- Hide quoted text -

Are you electing a President or a Preacher for your tent revivals?
Perhaps you can explain wtf being a good reader of a teleprompter has
to do with leadership ability.

Joel Edge

Feb 15, 2013, 8:48:37 AM2/15/13
On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 10:36:17 -0500, Hell Stomper wrote
(in article
<f4a4a382-da72-4afc...@u20g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>):

> It is all over the left wing media, even upstaging the Chris Dorner
> story.
> But then, I don't blame them for ignoring that story as much as
> possible as he was
> one of their own.
> Still, a sip of water? Gimme a break!

Of course. I just wish if they're going to give up journalism and become a
propagandist for the current administration, at least make an effort. On the
current Menedez underage prostitute scandal an article at CNN had the report
over "scrutiny over ties to Florida doctor". One mention of the word
'prostitute' and no mention of underage. You had to go to the comments to
find the word. Most of the crap these people try and pass as news is so
transparent as to be laughable. Thanks to Twitter and various avenues they
get called on it more frequently.

David Hartung

Feb 15, 2013, 9:17:41 AM2/15/13
On 02/15/2013 07:43 AM, Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E
wrote:
I have concluded that no matter the facts, Sid has made a conscious
decision to portray Obama as the best in everything he attempts, no
matter the evidence or the facts.

Sid9

Feb 15, 2013, 9:23:07 AM2/15/13

"Yak" <y...@inbox.com> wrote in message
.
.
.
Why do you imagine it was picked up by almost every news source and comedian
that broadcasts?
The answer should be obvious.
Chosen as the Republican golden boy, he made a big splash in the "Not ready
for prime time" category.

Sid9

Feb 15, 2013, 9:31:49 AM2/15/13

"David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message
Wrong again...at least you are consistent!

Obama is Center-Right.
I would prefer a more liberal president.
I believe he has been much too accommodating to the Republican saboteurs in
congress.

David Hartung

Feb 15, 2013, 9:38:10 AM2/15/13
Because they knew that people such as you who blindly oppose anything
Republican would eat it up.

Yak

Feb 15, 2013, 9:38:37 AM2/15/13
A sip of water is a big splash? One insignificant moment during a
speech makes him not ready for prime time? If that's the case I refer
you back to the video I posted of the incompetent buffoon's regular
list of speaking blunders and ask you to explain to me why that long
string of missteps somehow exempts the incompetent buffoon from being
not ready for prime time? C'mon sid, don't be so stupid. The media is
in the tank for the incompetent buffoon. Clearly, you can't argue
with what Rubio said so you have to go after something...anything to
deflect. The evidence is in the fact that in the 10+ posts you have
made in this thread you have not once addressed anything Rubio said in
his speech.

David Hartung

Feb 15, 2013, 9:44:56 AM2/15/13
he may be center-right to you, but then you are ultra left wing yourself.

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Feb 15, 2013, 9:45:22 AM2/15/13
Of course it's obvious, to anyone not wearing the Official,
autographed Barack H Obama rose colored glasses and stoned on poisoned
Obama Kool-aid. The so called media(Official Bureau of Lies and
Obfuscation) are 110% in the tank for Obama and his regime. They won't
"report" ANYTHING that might make the "Chosen Won" look un-
presidential and will do everything in their power to personally
destroy any and every potential Conservative candidate. It's not very
complicated.

> Chosen as the Republican golden boy, he made a big splash in the "Not ready
> for prime time" category.- Hide quoted text -

You hate Rubio because you're a racist bigot and hate people of Cuban
decent.
Message has been deleted

Sid9

Feb 15, 2013, 11:31:59 AM2/15/13

> On 2/15/2013 12:54 AM, MITO MINISTER wrote:
>> Jindal needs remedial speaking lessons big-time.
>
> How many "speaking lessons" will it take to pay down 16 trillion dollars
> plus debt?

How to find a method:
Send out search party for Republican bush,jr
Ask him.

Spokane Social Club

Feb 15, 2013, 4:12:35 PM2/15/13
On 2/15/2013 7:38 AM, Yak wrote:
> The media is
> in the tank for the incompetent buffoon. Clearly, you can't argue
> with what Rubio said so you have to go after something...anything to
> deflect. The evidence is in the fact that in the 10+ posts you have
> made in this thread you have not once addressed anything Rubio said in
> his speech.

Convicted!

Yak

Feb 15, 2013, 4:18:24 PM2/15/13
On Feb 15, 4:14 pm, Spokane Social Club <s...@kane.invalid> wrote:
> On 2/15/2013 5:45 AM, Yak wrote:
>
> > So, why the fuss over Rubio's drink
> > of water?
>
> Because it made him look un-polished and not ready for prime time.
>
> The left wants to take out as many Rs as possible.

C'mon, be serious. Rubio has given dozens and dozens of speeches, tv
appearances, radio interview, campaign appearances...all of which when
taken cumulatively have led to his being summarily annointed by many
as the next gop golden child. And you want to negate that because of
an inconsequential three second sip of water? Really?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Fred Oinka

Feb 16, 2013, 10:38:53 AM2/16/13
On Feb 15, 10:53 am, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 05:29:10 -0800 (PST), "Robert Westergrom,1900
> Sure---but do YOU know that WE are still required to deal with
> HIS/YOUR fucked up programs and policies?

Stuck record. It's always the other guy's fault.
It's been five years. That just doesn't work anymore.

FirstPost

Feb 16, 2013, 11:23:10 AM2/16/13
Just ask the idiot Rozelles exactly what policies he is talking about.
He will then disappear from the thread as usual.

Coal plants aren't closing because of any Bush policies.
GM isn't shutting down US plants and opening up plants overseas
because of any Bush policies.
America isn't being over ran by illegal immigrants due to any Bush
policies.
Unemployment is not over 7% because of any Bush policies.
The democrats continuing to not pass any kind of budget is not due to
any Bush policies.
Gasoline prices rising thanks to new EPA regulations is not due to any
Bush policies.
The economy being stagnant is not due to any Bush policies.

FACT: Rozelles is simply a lying sack of shit sllimeball that is
cumming on himself thinking about America falling completely in the
shitter because he stupidly believes that nothing will affect his own
miserable life as long as a stupid assed democrat is in the
whitehouse.

Message has been deleted

Hell Stomper

Feb 16, 2013, 2:45:48 PM2/16/13
On Feb 16, 1:51 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:

> >> Sure---but do YOU know that WE are still required to deal with
> >> HIS/YOUR fucked up programs and policies?
>
> >Stuck record.  It's always the other guy's fault.
> >It's been five years.  That just doesn't work anymore.
>
> Oh, but its been "carters fault" for almost a generation now---right?
>
> The austerity under carter came about because the kissing/hand-holding
> friends of Bush-the-idiot screwed our oil supplies.
>
> Raygun sold arms to Iran and LIED (perjury)---but not a fucking peep
> from you.
>
> Clinton left a surplus, paid some on the debt and handed
> Bush-the-moron a functioning, prosperous economy
Bullshit, Clinton only went along with the REPUBLICAN congress because
he had no choice.
----which Bush
> IMMEDIATELY fucked by reducing revenue, starting two unfunded wars,

<snip>

The Democrats voted for those wars.
Your argument is invalid.

wy

Feb 16, 2013, 3:14:15 PM2/16/13
Did they really?

Republican 215 yay 6 nay
Democratic 82 yay 126 nay
Independent 0 1

Democrats comprised only 27.6% of the vote for the Iraq War lie. It
was only the Afghanistan vote that both parties joined in virtually a
unanimous vote for it.

David Hartung

Feb 16, 2013, 3:36:36 PM2/16/13
Your numbers mean nothing without context. About all that can be
determined from your numbers is that they likely refer to the House of
Representatives, which means that you have ignored the Senate.

wy

Feb 16, 2013, 3:47:58 PM2/16/13
Since when have you ever been concerned about context? But you want
the Senate vote too, huh?

Republican 48 yay 1 nay
Democratic 29 yay 21 nay
Independent 0 1

So out of 100 senators, Democrats voted only 29% in favor of the Iraq
War, not that much different than their House colleagues at 27.6%.
Basically, practically all Repugnants in Congress bought into the Bush
lie and 7 out of 10 Democrats didn't. There's your context.

David Hartung

Feb 16, 2013, 4:01:19 PM2/16/13
Interesting that in the Senate more Democrats voted in favor of the
resolution than voted against. The resolution could not have passed
without Democrat support in either house, you seem to ignore that. Had
all Democrats voted nay, the resolution would not have passed.

Now, ask yourself this question: What were the votes on funding the war?
Had Congress not supported the war, they could have shut it down cold by
refusing to authorize the finding, and given the fact that at no time
during the Bush years did they have a veto proof majority, all the
Democrats would have had to do to stop the war would have been to
initiate a filibuster.

The bottom line, the Democrat share responsibility with President Bush.

wy

Feb 16, 2013, 4:35:36 PM2/16/13
You make it sound like it was 100 more. It was only 1.4 percentage
points more. Really no difference, and still 7 out of 10 Democrats
voted against on both sides - again, really no difference. You're not
very good at math, are you?

> The resolution could not have passed
> without Democrat support in either house, you seem to ignore that. Had
> all Democrats voted nay, the resolution would not have passed.

Kind of a stupid thing to say. Had one side or the other not voted on
anything, then nothing would've passed. What's your point? That you
lay blame on all Democrats for what 3 out of 10 decided to do, which
they have every right to do and is part of their job to do? In fact,
if you want to look at it another way, more Democrats exercised their
right to go against the party line than Repugnants did by 21 to 1 both
in the Senate and House. What that should tell you is that Democrats
are more independent-minded than straight-and-narrow tunnelvision-
minded Repugnants who can't or refuse to think outside of their own
box, or bubble.

> Now, ask yourself this question: What were the votes on funding the war?
> Had Congress not supported the war, they could have shut it down cold by
> refusing to authorize the finding, and given the fact that at no time
> during the Bush years did they  have a veto proof majority, all the
> Democrats would have had to do to stop the war would have been to
> initiate a filibuster.
>
> The bottom line, the Democrat share responsibility with President Bush.

Repugnants had the weight of the vote in their favor to take the full
blame. Certainly at least 70% of the blame, because that's the number
that voted out of the total for the lie that was the Iraq War. I know
how the truth hurts for you, but tough.

Hell Stomper

Feb 16, 2013, 5:01:50 PM2/16/13

wy

Feb 16, 2013, 5:04:02 PM2/16/13
In other words, that's the best you've got in disputing it. I thought
so.

Hell Stomper

Feb 16, 2013, 7:11:08 PM2/16/13
Go away, this is not your country.

wy

Feb 16, 2013, 7:30:10 PM2/16/13
The internets is borderless. Tough on you.

Hell Stomper

Feb 16, 2013, 7:44:17 PM2/16/13
Then go whine in the Canadian groups.

NoBody

Feb 17, 2013, 7:01:46 AM2/17/13
Is that before or after he reposts the same tired, out of date stolen
blog story?

NoBody

Feb 17, 2013, 7:06:59 AM2/17/13
So in both cases, more than half of the Democrats voted for it which
proves the original point (and the point that you have no point to
make).

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Feb 17, 2013, 10:08:05 AM2/17/13
> make).- Hide quoted text -

Kinda' makes you wonder. If Saddam Hussein was such a harmless
individual why did Bill Clinton fire off over 1,000 cruise missiles
into Iraqi office buildings, baby food factories and diaper factories?

wy

Feb 17, 2013, 10:11:03 AM2/17/13
How can 30% voting for it be half of Democrats? Boy, you're math
stupid.

wy

Feb 17, 2013, 10:22:48 AM2/17/13
On Feb 17, 10:08 am, "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey
Because Clinton, just like Bush, "thought" he had WMD.

"A lot of people believed that he did have weapons of mass
destruction. President Clinton did, in fact. I was over there with the
U.N. weapons inspector and it was not clear. I would fly over later
acres and acres and miles and miles of what they call igloos. These
are ammunition storage depots, and General Petraeus said to me one
day, "We don't know what's in there." Well, it turns out not much
because he was trying to kind of rope a dope Iran, trying to persuade
Iran that he had weapons of mass destruction. And my own belief is
that some of his colonels generated a lot of paper that indicated they
had weapons, they were getting money from him, and some of that money
may be stored away somewhere." - Tom Brokaw on Piers Morgan:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/2011/12/15/tom-brokaw-president-clinton-thought-saddam-hussein-had-wmd

Mitchell Holman

Feb 17, 2013, 10:33:50 AM2/17/13

> Kinda' makes you wonder. If Saddam Hussein was such a harmless
> individual why did Bill Clinton fire off over 1,000 cruise missiles
> into Iraqi office buildings, baby food factories and diaper factories?

Huh?

Got some of that to share with the rest us?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

NoBody

Feb 18, 2013, 5:31:59 AM2/18/13
Irony anyone? From above:

House Dems 39% voting yay (I read too quickly, my error)
Senate Dems 58% voting yay

Best check your own math as well....

Hell Stomper

Feb 18, 2013, 7:59:55 AM2/18/13
On Feb 17, 3:01 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 07:08:05 -0800 (PST), "Robert Westergrom,1900
>
> Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" <burtonu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Kinda' makes you wonder. If Saddam Hussein was such a harmless
> >individual why did Bill Clinton fire off over 1,000 cruise missiles
> >into Iraqi office buildings, baby food factories and diaper factories?
>
> You don't know?
>
> See--thats why you poor assholes are laughed at.
>
> a)---Saddam's arsenel was destroyed Under Unscom Supervision when
> Daddy Bush threw Saddam out of  Kuwait.
>
> b) Saddam's regime was under UN command and control---UNSCOM was
> inspecting.  From 1992--to Dec 2002---Saddam obstructed, balked,
> refused cooperation with UN inspectors...
>
> During which time---JESSE HELMS was  "in charge" of Defense related
> congressional "things" and HE refused ALL help to Clinton.  Clinton
> could only act on UN orders to Force Saddam compliance.
>
> Saddam threw out UNSCOM----and NO ONE knew that Saddam was  up to.
>
> (remember, it was ILLEGAL for the FBI, CIA and DOD to act in concert)
> dealing with Intel.
>
> The UN directed Clinton to deal with Saddam---and "firing missiles" to
> strike SUSPECTED targets was done from INTEL given him by CIA.
>
> c) When your idiot son of Bush sr took over---he got consolidation of
> all intelligence and THEY gave BUSH the SAME intel Clinton was given.
>
> Except BUSH was LYING about most of it.
>
> Joe Wilson publicly caught BUSH LYING (yellow cake)
>
> AFTER the "Vote to Authorize force"---Saddam relented and allowed
> UNSCOM into Iraq
>
> THEN the intel PROVED Bush LIED about Everything
>
> Bottom line:  Between 1991 and Jan 2003---ALL intell was wrong
>
> Bush KNEW it was wrong AFER Jan 2003
>
> THat's the historical record
>
> We found exactly what Hans Blix said we'd find----NOTHING.

Obama lies, Americans die. Fuck Obama!

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Feb 18, 2013, 9:11:34 AM2/18/13
On Feb 17, 2:01 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 07:08:05 -0800 (PST), "Robert Westergrom,1900
>
> Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" <burtonu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Kinda' makes you wonder. If Saddam Hussein was such a harmless
> >individual why did Bill Clinton fire off over 1,000 cruise missiles
> >into Iraqi office buildings, baby food factories and diaper factories?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

During the regime of Saddam Hussein, Iraq was believed to have weapons
of mass destruction (WMD). Hussein was internationally known for his
use of chemical weapons in the 1980s against Iranian and Kurdish
civilians during and after the Iran–Iraq War. It is also known that in
the 1980s he pursued an extensive biological weapons program and a
nuclear weapons program, though no nuclear bomb was built.[citation
needed]

After the 1990-1991 Persian Gulf War, the United Nations located and
destroyed large quantities of Iraqi chemical weapons and related
equipment and materials throughout the early 1990s, with varying
degrees of Iraqi cooperation and obstruction.[1] In response to
diminishing Iraqi cooperation with UNSCOM, the United States called
for withdrawal of all UN and IAEA inspectors in 1998, resulting in
Operation Desert Fox. The United States and the UK asserted that
Saddam Hussein still possessed large hidden stockpiles of WMD in 2003,
and that he was clandestinely procuring and producing more.
Inspections by the UN to resolve the status of unresolved disarmament
questions restarted from November 2002 until March 2003,[2] under UN
Security Council Resolution 1441, which demanded Saddam give
"immediate, unconditional and active cooperation" with UN and IAEA
inspections, shortly before his country was attacked.[3]

During the lead-up to war in March 2003, United Nations weapons
inspector Hans Blix had found no stockpiles of WMD and had made
significant progress toward resolving open issues of disarmament
noting "proactive" but not always the "immediate" Iraqi cooperation as
called for by UN Security Council Resolution 1441. He concluded that
it would take “but months” to resolve the key remaining disarmament
tasks.[4] The United States asserted this was a breach of Resolution
1441 but failed to convince the UN Security Council to pass a new
resolution authorizing the use of force due to lack of evidence.[5][6]
[7] Despite being unable to get a new resolution authorizing force and
citing section 3 of the Joint Resolution passed by the U.S. Congress,
[8] President George W. Bush asserted peaceful measures could not
disarm Iraq of the weapons he alleged it to have and launched a second
Gulf War,[9] despite multiple dissenting opinions[10] and questions of
integrity[11][12][13] about the underlying intelligence.[14] Later
U.S.-led inspections agreed that Iraq had earlier abandoned its WMD
programs, but asserted Iraq had an intention to pursue those programs
if UN sanctions were ever lifted.[15] Bush later said that the biggest
regret of his presidency was "the intelligence failure" in Iraq,[16]
while the Senate Intelligence Committee found in 2008 that his
administration "misrepresented the intelligence and the threat from
Iraq".[17] A key CIA informant in Iraq admitted that he lied about his
allegations, "then watched in shock as it was used to justify the war".
[18] In 2012, Britain will help the Iraqi government dispose of what
is left of Saddam's chemical weapons. The teams will work to safely
destroy remnants of munitions and chemical warfare agents left over
from Saddam's regime.[19]

"In 2012, Britain will help the Iraqi government dispose of what is
left of Saddam's chemical weapons. The teams will work to safely
destroy remnants of munitions and chemical warfare agents left over
from Saddam's regime".[19]

But WAIT !! I thought Saddam had NO WMD's ?? WTF ??

And you want to quote Hans Blix ??

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Hans_Blix

Quotes of others about Blix. Personally, Mr. Blix is amiable and has a
sense of humor; politically he is weak and easily fooled. I can think
of few European officials less suitable for a showdown with Saddam.
Indeed, it is with utter disbelief that I watch television news about
Mr. Blix's negotiations with the Iraqi dictator's henchmen. [...]
Regardless of how this crisis develops from this point, the United
Nations has neglected its duties by asking a wimp to lead the
inspectors who are supposed to stand up to the brute of Baghdad.

Per Ahlmark, Former Deputy Prime Minister of Sweden (Liberal Party),
in The Washington Times, November 1, 2002. [6]

Where's your outrage over Obama sitting on his ass and letting an
American Ambassador and three other Americans be slaughtered in a
terror attack on the Benghazi Consulate? Oh, just like I suspected.
You're another brainwashed useful idiot Obamatron suffering from
selective outrage.

wy

Feb 18, 2013, 9:59:44 AM2/18/13
On Feb 18, 9:11 am, "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E"
Most of the chemical weapons were already destroyed during the Gulf
War, stupid. The remaining chemical weapons has remained in only two
sealed munitions bunkers. The Iraq War was all about just two
munitions bunkers of weapons? Shame on you.

Ramon F. Herrera

Feb 18, 2013, 10:15:59 AM2/18/13

Esteemed Mr. Stomper:

Rest assured that I do not count you as my supporter. You are advised
to follow other leader (Tancredo, Arpaio, Brewer, Tanton, etc.). The
same goes for your fellow racists.

Furthermore, as God is my witness, I will not rest until your
fundamental groups that you so much admire (*) are fired and prevented
from having any influence over the Republican Party.

-Signed: Senator Marco Rubio

(*) NumbersUSA, CIS, FAIR and related network of hatred.

www.washingtonpost.com/politics/effort-to-change-immigration-law-spar...

http://goo.gl/j7SGi

Hell Stomper

Feb 18, 2013, 12:34:45 PM2/18/13
Tick... tick... tick...

darnell

Feb 19, 2013, 12:07:34 PM2/19/13
On 2/17/2013 8:33 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Got some of that to share with the rest us?

Got hand in someone else's pocket, statist?

wy

Feb 19, 2013, 12:13:05 PM2/19/13
I did and boy, you're stupid. How many senators are there? 100. How
many Democrats voted yay? 29. That's only 3 out of 10 senators or,
more specifically, 29% of the Senate that voted yay were Democrats.
How many House members are there? 435. How many Democrats voted
yay? 82. That's only 3 out of 10 House members or, more
specifically, 27.6% of the House that voted yay were Democrats. Boy,
you're so fucking math stupid.

Salty Stan

Feb 19, 2013, 12:48:05 PM2/19/13
When wy makes one of his/her incredibly dumb math errors like this
one, it always ironic that s/he adds icing to the cake by a vapid
pronouncements like "Boy,
you're so fucking math stupid."

Does anyone wish to point out his/her mistake? Or should we let him/
her find it on his/her own?
Message has been deleted

David Hartung

Feb 19, 2013, 4:47:06 PM2/19/13
Point it out if you like, but it will do no good, Wy doesn't admit error.

wy

Feb 19, 2013, 4:50:05 PM2/19/13
Yeah, point it out. Let's see your backwards, upside down, cock-eyed
koo koo math at work.

Salty Stan

Feb 19, 2013, 5:18:37 PM2/19/13
On Feb 19, 4:50 pm, wy <w...@myself.com> wrote:
> On Feb 19, 4:47 pm, David Hartung <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote:

ss

> > > When wy makes one of his/her incredibly dumb math errors like this
> > > one, it always ironic that s/he adds icing to the cake by a vapid
> > > pronouncements like "Boy,
> > >   you're so fucking math stupid."
>
> > > Does anyone wish to point out his/her mistake? Or should we let him/
> > > her find it on his/her own?
>
> > Point it out if you like, but it will do no good, Wy doesn't admit error.
>
> Yeah, point it out.  Let's see your backwards, upside down, cock-eyed
> koo koo math at work.

Seriously, wy, are you saying you don't know what "Senate Dems 58%
voting yay" means?
Message has been deleted

Salty Stan

Feb 20, 2013, 9:09:14 AM2/20/13