Lefties Make A Fuss About a Sip Of Water

Hell Stomper

Feb 14, 2013, 10:36:17 AM2/14/13
It is all over the left wing media, even upstaging the Chris Dorner
story.
But then, I don't blame them for ignoring that story as much as
possible as he was
one of their own.
Still, a sip of water? Gimme a break!

Sid9

Feb 14, 2013, 10:45:45 AM2/14/13

"Hell Stomper" <stardu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
.
.
.
No, it's not the sip of water.
It's an amateurish presentation.

He did as poorly as Jindal.
Rubio, not ready for the big time.

This is what Republicans offer to lead the greatest nation in the world?

Lee Curtiss

Feb 14, 2013, 10:56:49 AM2/14/13
Hell Stomper wrote:

> It is all over the left wing media, even upstaging the Chris Dorner
> story.

Left Wing Media - like Rightwing News?

http://www.rightwingnews.com/media-bias/whew-marco-rubios-water-flap-sha
ll-pass/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+righ
twingnews%2FhGmL+(Right+Wing+News)

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Feb 14, 2013, 11:16:41 AM2/14/13
On Feb 14, 9:45 am, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Hell Stomper" <stardusth...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > It is all over the left wing media, even upstaging the Chris Dorner
> > story.
> > But then, I don't blame them for ignoring that story as much as
> > possible as he was
> > one of their own.
> > Still, a sip of water?  Gimme a break!
>
> .
> .Unscripted political moments are bipartisan. Bill Clinton's longwinded speech at the 1988 Democratic National Convention was widely panned, prompting him to laugh it off on the "Tonight Show." Al Gore's loud sighs dominated coverage of one of his presidential debates with George W. Bush in 2000 and were parodied by "Saturday Night Live."
> .
> No, it's not the sip of water.
> It's an amateurish presentation.

No, sid. THIS is an amateurish presentation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of61E1FesPU

> He did as poorly as Jindal.
> Rubio, not ready for the big time.

After 4 years posing as POTUS neither is Obama

> This is what Republicans offer to lead the greatest nation in the world?

If he terrifies you useful idiots to the point where you come to the
conclusion he's not ready for prime time because he took a drink of
water then he MUST be the man for the job. Frankly I think you simply
hate him because he's not white.

Sid9

Feb 14, 2013, 11:35:31 AM2/14/13

"Lee Curtiss" <cle...@verizon.com> wrote in message
.
.
.
All wee saw was an amateur, Rubio, not ready for the big time!

Sid9

Feb 14, 2013, 11:36:56 AM2/14/13

"Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" <burto...@gmail.com>
wrote in message
I suspect you never took a simple course in public speaking. Rubio, and
amateur, not ready for the big time!

Yak

Feb 14, 2013, 11:38:45 AM2/14/13
On Feb 14, 11:36 am, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" <burtonu...@gmail.com>
> wrote in messagenews:ae1afd5e-5df6-4b7b...@j2g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...
Yet you can't dispute the most important thing...what he said.

FirstPost

Feb 14, 2013, 12:10:45 PM2/14/13
Pretty funny that the same people that screamed at the top of their
lungs that Obama's lack of experience. lack of military service and
lack of any private business experience meant nothing are now all in
an uproar over their perception of what good speaking is.

Meanwhile they don't seem to have a proiblem at all with the man who
stutters when left without his teleprompter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp0hU1THjuc

David Hartung

Feb 14, 2013, 12:26:26 PM2/14/13
Rubio's presentation was much superior to Obama's.

David Hartung

Feb 14, 2013, 12:27:34 PM2/14/13
What experience and training do you have in public speaking?

David Hartung

Feb 14, 2013, 12:28:54 PM2/14/13
Really? upon what do you base this evaluation?

wy

Feb 14, 2013, 12:35:26 PM2/14/13
On Feb 14, 12:26 pm, David Hartung <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote:
> On 02/14/2013 09:45 AM, Sid9 wrote:
>

> > "Hell Stomper" <stardusth...@gmail.com> wrote in message
He didn't say anything that hasn't been said before by both Democrats
and Repugnants, it was a regurgitation of the same old tired, feel
good talking points that Americans just love to soak up to no end. My
favorite is the one that's been used for decades, if not forever -
parents want to make a better life for their kids so that's why they
work so hard. Uhh, didn't those parents' parents want to make a
better life for them so that they wouldn't have to work hard to give
their kids a life that was better than theirs? Why after all these
decades are parents still trying to sacrifice themselves for their
kids' better future when their kids never seem to end up with better
futures themselves? It's all a stupid American joke on the small
people and the small people, especially Repugnants, just lap it up
hook, line and sinker. Yeah, I'm slaving away my life for my kids'
better future - fast forward 30 years and the kids saying yeah, I'm
slaving away my life for my kids' better future. The only ones who
ever seem to have better futures are the filthy rich and they very
likely didn't even pay attention to Rubio or Obama either - they're
too busy living their better futures to be wasting time on bad small
people fantasies.

Sid9

Feb 14, 2013, 12:51:07 PM2/14/13

"David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message
.
.
.
Hummf...Another expression of your lousy judgment.

President Obama a pro, Rubio a sweaty amateur.
I'm not as good as Obama at public speaking but I'm a helluva lot better
than Rubio.

Sid9

Feb 14, 2013, 12:54:58 PM2/14/13

"David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message
Sweaty.
Kept touching his face.
Poorly prepared for drinking water.
Water poorly placed.
His dodge in and out of the camera's view, awful
All marks of an amateur.

Republicans better look for some one else. This guy can't wing it at all.
People with brains can adjust to the unforeseen. He couldn't

Sid9

Feb 14, 2013, 12:55:31 PM2/14/13

"Spokane Social Club" <s...@kane.invalid> wrote in message
> On 2/14/2013 10:51 AM, Sid9 wrote:
>> I'm not as good as Obama at public speaking but I'm a helluva lot better
>> than Rubio.
> You certainly couldn't prove that from the drivel you post here...

Whatever.

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Feb 14, 2013, 1:45:55 PM2/14/13
Hey, it's beats them having to talk about Benghazigate !!

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Feb 14, 2013, 1:51:00 PM2/14/13
On Feb 14, 11:51 am, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message

> > On 02/14/2013 09:45 AM, Sid9 wrote:
>
> >> "Hell Stomper" <stardusth...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> No, it's not the sip of water.
> >> It's an amateurish presentation.
>
> >> He did as poorly as Jindal.
> >> Rubio, not ready for the big time.
>
> >> This is what Republicans offer to lead the greatest nation in the world?
>
> > Rubio's presentation was much superior to Obama's.
>
> .
> .
> .
> Hummf...Another expression of your lousy judgment.
>
> President Obama a pro, Rubio a sweaty amateur.
> I'm not as good as Obama at public speaking but I'm a helluva lot better
> than Rubio.- Hide quoted text -

You call this stumbling, bumbling fool a "pro"?? !!!! LOL !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJSVPAx8xc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjGRloyZrQ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjGRloyZrQ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjGRloyZrQ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjGRloyZrQ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjGRloyZrQ8

Lee Curtiss

Feb 14, 2013, 2:33:42 PM2/14/13
Obama can speak for an hour without diving
for water, Rubio is so scared and dry-mouthed
he cannot give a scripted 15 minute speech.

Someone is "Not Ready For Prime Time"......

David Hartung

Feb 14, 2013, 2:35:33 PM2/14/13
On 02/14/2013 11:54 AM, Sid9 wrote:

> "David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message
>> On 02/14/2013 10:35 AM, Sid9 wrote:
>>>
>>> "Lee Curtiss" <cle...@verizon.com> wrote in message

>>> .
>>> .
>>> .
>>> All wee saw was an amateur, Rubio, not ready for the big time!
>>
>> Really? upon what do you base this evaluation?
>
> Sweaty.

And?

> Kept touching his face.

4 times in 14 min and 38 seconds.

> Poorly prepared for drinking water.

Really?
> Water poorly placed.

True.

> His dodge in and out of the camera's view, awful

Yu mean when he got his drink?

> All marks of an amateur.

Yes, his presentation could have been better, but in the crucial part of
public speaking, that of conveying his message, he hit a home run. His
delivery was not reasoned and passionate as compared to Obama, who
sounded to me as if he was reading a set of bullet points.

Both Obama and Rubio read their speeches, and it showed in both cases.
Obama was obviously playing for applause while Rubio had no live audience.

> Republicans better look for some one else. This guy can't wing it at all.
> People with brains can adjust to the unforeseen. He couldn't

Wing it? hasn't our President demonstrated that without his teleprompter
he is as lost as a goose in a snow storm?

In the end, if the biggest complaints you have against Rubio is his
presentation errors, I must conclude that he was effective and got his
message across.

David Hartung

Feb 14, 2013, 2:41:00 PM2/14/13
As I told Sid, if his presentation is what you key on, I must conclude
that he got his message across to the people,and that is of course, the
ultimate aim in public speaking.

By the way, one of the most effective presidents we have ever had,
regarding public speaking, is a man whom I detest, Bill Clinton. I do
not like the guy, but when it comes to speaking before a group, he is
awesome. Do you happen to remember his boat anchor of a spech at the
1988 Democratic convention? Were you saying that he was not ready for
the big leagues? I seriously doubt it.

Lee Curtiss

Feb 14, 2013, 2:42:26 PM2/14/13
Rubio, like Jindal, used the SOTU response to
torpedo his career.

And no one even cares what Sarah Palin thinks
anymore........

Sid9

Feb 14, 2013, 2:46:01 PM2/14/13

"David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message
Clinton is a great speaker.
If I were teaching public speaking I would use his Obama campaign speech as
a teaching tool.
I would dissect his speech word by word . Whether you agree or not his speak
was great.

Sid9

Feb 14, 2013, 2:47:38 PM2/14/13

"David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message
Teleprompter?
Why not go back to his birth certificate, fool.

Rubio is an amateur and a poor one at that.

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Feb 14, 2013, 2:51:11 PM2/14/13
On Feb 14, 1:42 pm, "Lee Curtiss" <clee...@verizon.com> wrote:
> David Hartung wrote:
> > On 02/14/2013 10:36 AM, Sid9 wrote:
>
> > > "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E"
> > ><burtonu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> anymore........- Hide quoted text -

Then why do you and your fellow slavering lean forward, low
information moonbats go into a hair pulling, arm flailing frenzy every
time she sneezes?

Yak

Feb 14, 2013, 2:54:05 PM2/14/13
On Feb 14, 2:47 pm, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message

> > On 02/14/2013 11:54 AM, Sid9 wrote:
>
> >> "David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message

So, other than the sip of water incident what makes him an amateur?
Want amaterism, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wS8B1Qp5kQ

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Feb 14, 2013, 2:55:22 PM2/14/13
On Feb 14, 1:47 pm, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message

> > On 02/14/2013 11:54 AM, Sid9 wrote:
>
> >> "David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message

Why not admit Obama is as lost as a fucking goose without his
teleprompter? Kinda' like his first debate with Romney. Obama looked
like the petulant, angry juvenile that he really is.

> Rubio is an amateur and a poor one at that.- Hide quoted text -
Message has been deleted

David Hartung

Feb 14, 2013, 3:32:49 PM2/14/13
Non responsive answer.

David Hartung

Feb 14, 2013, 3:36:07 PM2/14/13
Again, what training and experience do you have to be evaluating or
teaching public speaking?

Message has been deleted

Sid9

Feb 14, 2013, 4:52:36 PM2/14/13

"David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message
What do Republicans offer?
McCain?
Palin?
Jindal?
Romney?
Ryan?

Now Rubio?

Losers all!

Republicans better dig deeper if they want to win an election.

Sid9

Feb 14, 2013, 4:59:35 PM2/14/13

"David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message
I did training classes of an industrial kind. I stood before others and
spoke.
I would not have allowed a misplaced water bottle make me look like a fool.

Rubio: Inexperienced and unprepared. He wrecked whatever content he had in
his speech.

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Feb 14, 2013, 7:13:21 PM2/14/13
On Feb 14, 3:59 pm, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message

> > On 02/14/2013 01:46 PM, Sid9 wrote:
>
> >> "David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message

> his speech.- Hide quoted text -

Too bad. You are a fool sid.
Message has been deleted

David Hartung

Feb 14, 2013, 8:15:32 PM2/14/13
Once again you don't answer the question.

David Hartung

Feb 14, 2013, 8:18:16 PM2/14/13
I see, and in all those sessions you never, ever made any mistakes?

You are a clown.

> I would not have allowed a misplaced water bottle make me look like a fool.

Yet you look like a fool every day in this forum.

> Rubio: Inexperienced and unprepared. He wrecked whatever content he had
> in his speech.

Actually, he message got through loud and clear, except for people such
as you who spent the speech looking for something to complain about.

Yak

Feb 14, 2013, 8:23:24 PM2/14/13
On Feb 14, 8:15 pm, David Hartung <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote:
> On 02/14/2013 03:52 PM, Sid9 wrote:
>

> > "David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message

Not that he won't. It's that he can't.
Message has been deleted

MITO MINISTER

Feb 15, 2013, 2:53:33 AM2/15/13
On Feb 15, 4:35 am, David Hartung <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote:
> On 02/14/2013 11:54 AM, Sid9 wrote:
>

> > "David Hartung" <david@h0tm*il.com> wrote in message

Obama is the best thinker on his feet since Clinton. Obama has verve
and personality. Barney Rubble and Joseph-Smith-the-Robot were duds.
He's Mack-Daddy and virtually any Republican next to him is a sick
joke of old-time America. Brylcreemed old guys- That's DOUCHEBAG
nerdism!

MITO MINISTER

Feb 15, 2013, 2:54:56 AM2/15/13
On Feb 15, 4:42 am,