My FBI File Acquired After Bombing 666 Abortion Clinics

birdhaldol

Dec 4, 2010, 3:24:02 AM12/4/10
The way to get your FBI file is to show up at the same mob bar you
usually frequent and feel hyperactive but sit real still silently, and
guzzle 4 heinekens while letting the o'doul's drinkin tv watching and
correlating in on your business ,future predictin wise guy looking,
nervous yet intense seeming, for real possibly, impotent italian old
bastard, size you up, as in, does you really have CIA connected cats
and snakes at home?

So I showed up and "Called".

he says how thick my file is. he (in my case) made a 3" thick
gesture.

I assaulted his ass with every ounce of "in a known bar Raise upon
interrogating lecture" karate i know and asked him pleasantly to give
me the file.

That was'nt so silly. He knew me and I didn't know him. That's
practical. And understanding by me for not killing him.

I had not thought bombing abortion clinics was wrong, til then. I
reconsidered...Then I decided the FBI was brainwashing me.

The point is that Jesus is on the way and I will not allow Him to be
aborted. I personally gauarantee He will come and make all that truly
cool
war talked about in Revelations.

BTW I was involved with a more serious DOD problem at the time at the
time and that made me made me adrenaline filled after his very ugly
rude yankee style.

The End