JOYCE vs HUXLEY vs HARRY CREWS

1 view

birdhaldol

Dec 9, 2010, 10:15:35 PM12/9/10
JOYCE
-----------
Finnegans Wake Concordex
http://www.lycaeum.org/mv/Finnegan/

Part:1 Episode:6 Page:190

of sweetempered gunpowdered didst unto dudst but it never
stphruck your mudhead's obtundity (O hell, here comes our
funeral! O pest, I'll miss the post!) that the more carrots you
chop, the more turnips you slit, the more murphies you peel, the
more onions you cry over, the more bullbeef you butch, the
more mutton you crackerhack, the more potherbs you pound,
the fiercer the fire and the longer your spoon and the harder you
gruel with more grease to your elbow the merrier fumes your
new Irish stew.

HUXLEY
------------
http://www.online-literature.com/view.php/crome_yellow/12?term=dimension

Mary was pleased; he accepted her criticism; it was a serious
discussion. She put her head on one side and screwed up her
eyes. "I think it's awfully fine," she said. "But of course
it's a little too...too...trompe-l'oeil for my taste." She
looked at Gombauld, who made no response, but continued to smoke,
gazing meditatively all the time at his picture. Mary went on
gaspingly. "When I was in Paris this spring I saw a lot of
Tschuplitski. I admire his work so tremendously. Of course,
it's frightfully abstract now--frightfully abstract and
frightfully intellectual. He just throws a few oblongs on to his
canvas--quite flat, you know, and painted in pure primary
colours. But his design is wonderful. He's getting more and
more abstract every day. He'd given up the third dimension when
I was there and was just thinking of giving up the second. Soon,
he says, there'll be just the blank canvas. That's the logical
conclusion. Complete abstraction. Painting's finished; he's
finishing it. When he's reached pure abstraction he's going to
take up architecture. He says it's more intellectual than
painting. Do you agree?" she asked, with a final gasp.

HARRY CREWS
-------------------------

http://birdhaldol.awardspace.us

The free source code for this can be downloaded
from...birdhaldol.steel nets.com

"Would you not compromise and play NBA now?" "Never heard of NBA." -
Herman the Helicopter in a rare interview.

The helicopter could make change for a quarter on top of the
backboard.

herman the helicopter bought the farm, caught the bus,OD'd,..and
hovers in mid-air like a ghost around NYC, Manhatten, Harlem, Jerry
(Tark the Shark) Tarkanian is still trying to persude him into playing
college for UNLV.

Herman the Helicopter understood being the most loved, famous NYC
Rucker League player he was and that he belonged in Harlem,
Manhatten,or Constantipoli, Greece. He would PREFER to
oppose Nixon. use heroin , hover some more, play some ball, and get
killed repelling turks from greece in NYC.

what ACTUALLY happened on his college orientation trip to St Johns?

He had nigger sex with Louie Carnaseca's wife and robbed Louie (the
coach).

Carly Simon "Clouds in my coffee (40 oz)" said this: "This nigger UFO
herman affected Carole King (who is similar to me)."

Pistol Pete Pete maravich dunked on Herman the Helicopter. although
Pete was 6' 6" he couldn't touch the rim.

The pistol was 24 at the time and the helicopter was 17.

Herman black-aired Pistol Pete in mid-air and that brought him up
about 1' 2" to put pistol's stretched out arm with ball at 10" right
at the rim.
He HOVERED THERE FOR 1 SEC. Then 1 sec later
HE shot up heroin again. A SECOND AFTER THAT after pete had dunked.
he came back to the ground.

Other niggers enjoyed seeing that and drinkin some wine.

They saw Herman go in the air FOR UP TO 3 seconds all the time.

This but however made the "can you get me some heroin like that?"
impression on the pistol.

That was a dilemna for Herman.

So he made a call to the object-oriented programming dunk method of a
rare class in the NYC WaltFrazier namespace.

RuckerLeague.HermanHelicopter.WhiteFriend("mustard greens",ChinaWhite,
7,44,23, "Gilbert Arenas").

It returned false.

He said look man, Pete, you do not belong here in harlem. There is
Gilbert Arenas coming. I've got to go.