Sodium Pentathol is to Wild Bill Hickock as...

1 view

birdhaldol

Nov 27, 2010, 10:48:10 PM11/27/10
DARPA ABSTRACT: The increase in witchcraft abilities of feral persons
by a factor of 4 can be achieved. birdhaldol has this to say about
it:

"I have 2 RED korean sons being homescooled with perfume reefer and
sodium pentathol who still don't tell me the truth about why they are
here: I am not korean and neither was their WHITE birth-mother.

Roger Waters did me a favor, he put a cigarette taped to a piece of
cellophane 4"x 1" pointing in a particular direction (countermeasure)
in a locked BLUE german car parked in england in order to signal to me
the Uncle Sam car wreck revenge that offed me, also re-incarnated me
more convinced than ever that..."

"He played the bass slowly and sped it up on a computer"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOhkJdDd6QM

DEA Front:
http://healthredplace.ru/products/277/Buy-Cheap-Percocet.html

Scoobie™

Nov 27, 2010, 11:55:57 PM11/27/10

LOL ..................... Now *THIS* post I liked.

Scoobs

Alchemist

Nov 28, 2010, 7:14:00 AM11/28/10

Yea he must have found some strong Morning Glory Seeds in Green Swamp?

--
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

IPA

Nov 28, 2010, 8:08:53 AM11/28/10

What exactly did you like about it? Admittedly the second paragraph
is amusing, but only trivially.

per...@3web.com

Nov 29, 2010, 8:37:36 AM11/29/10

I guess you have to be a Korean adoptee.

kontac

Nov 30, 2010, 6:34:46 PM11/30/10

Sodium pent is used as a general anesthetic and its effectiveness as a
so called "truth serum" is more or less experimental. I know your post
is aimed at the humour side of things but truthfully it escapes me
sorry

Ike

Dec 3, 2010, 2:09:44 AM12/3/10
On Nov 30, 6:34 pm, kontac <kontac...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 28, 3:48 pm,birdhaldol<birdhal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > DARPA ABSTRACT: The increase in witchcraft abilities of feral persons
> > by a factor of 4 can be achieved.  birdhaldolhas this to say about

> > it:
>
> > "I have 2 RED korean sons being homescooled with perfume reefer and
> > sodium pentathol who still don't tell me the truth about why they are
> > here:  I am not korean and neither was their WHITE birth-mother.
>
> > Roger Waters did me a favor, he put a cigarette taped to a piece of
> > cellophane 4"x 1" pointing in a particular direction (countermeasure)
> > in a locked BLUE german car parked in england in order to signal to me
> > the Uncle Sam car wreck revenge that offed me, also re-incarnated me
> > more convinced than ever that..."
>
> > "He played the bass slowly and sped it up on a computer"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOhkJdDd6QM
>
> > DEA Front:http://healthredplace.ru/products/277/Buy-Cheap-Percocet.html
>
> Sodium pent is used as a general anesthetic and its effectiveness as a
> so called "truth serum" is more or less experimental. I know your post
> is aimed at the humour side of things but truthfully it escapes me
> sorry

I'd say he's just fucked up and amazed for any views (and especially
acknowledgement) of anything he says.

He got lucky this time.