Welcome Back Kotter / Sinn Fein / 1 AM

birdhaldol

Dec 5, 2010, 5:45:27 PM12/5/10
Gabe Kaplan is on "High Stakes Poker" on GSN (Game Show Network) ~1
am. He is aware of all possible Texas Hold'em poker strategies so
quickly and
so in the heads of the players that he never gets surprised by any of
the action. His gut-wrenchingly smart and funny analysis has
attracted the attention of the IRA.

But he asked me a question. He asked "How could a Don Imus listening
scarred up face schizophrenic poor red neck from Bristol,TN do so well
with JAPs (Jewish American Princesses) in the fucked them to death
department?"

I told him "You have just answered your own question." There is no
verbal defense against a Gabe Kaplan verbal assault."

Gabe Kaplan not only knows everything about poker and people, he is
collosally witty in an uplifting way. I love him. His IRA bodyguard
prevents me from actually touching him.
The player he has the hardest time predicting goes by the name of Hank
Greenberg, a sharp, funny, goodlooking, good poker playing Jew in his
ownright.

The IRA is putting out an R-Rated Welcome Back Kotter movie if Natalie
Portman agrees to act in it. Gabe and IRA go back to the 70's. Gabe
is related to me thru his CIA handler.

Gabe tends to own things like all of Welcome Back Kotter. He has 2
slaves. They get allowances and just kind of hang around and listen
to him most of the time.

Gabe, the archangel Gabriel, Roman Gabriel, LA Rams, Jimmy walker,
dynamite. 1970's.

I love the shows Good Times, The Jeffersons, Sanford and Son, and the
movie Roots. I love the black quarterback James Harris that led the
Redskins to a SuperBowl victory (he was a Ram before that).

I really hate Jimmy Fallon (and his band "the roots").

I fucking hate Conan O'Brien and want to kill Andy Richter.

Phil Ivey is the one good black poker player. He was inspired by the
WBK character Washington.

That's OK. that's when Gabe Kaplan shines on GSN on the show "High
Stakes Poker".\

Gabe Kaplan is a genius that can do anything.