birdhaldol avant-garde = john holmes BATMAN

birdhaldol

Nov 30, 2010, 8:14:43 PM11/30/10
I got sucked into birdhaldol's avant-garde world.

he or she gets affected by spells real easy as well. it's like a game
show. he or she plays texas hold'em with his witch-detector ability.

my ticket to freedom, my end of believing what he or she says and not
giving blow jobs to him all the time:

he or she needs to mark the perigee of a malfunctioning devil's
triangle in woods that he or she "divined" with RTFM instructions for
by edward cayce

He or she thought He or she was the perigee by sitting there. The
perigee isn't that low.

his triangle: it's not copying and pasting hot female porn stars from
that place in california laurel canyon (where john holmes stole drugs
and got off those drugs) to his place .

birdhaldol isn't christian enough to be saying ANYTHING. he BELIEVEs
he is Batman.

Birdhaldol enters the room,
Hi I am idmoodchirp.
I take it all back

BATMAN, CREED sECUTIRY RISKS listen to creed and watch Batman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YKD1fu3ufw