Pressurized Speech / Willem Defoe's Racing Thoughts

1 view

birdhaldol

Dec 7, 2010, 4:27:59 PM12/7/10
This is Willem Defoe really freakin out in real life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh8co_XoFyE&feature=related

Mickey Rourke is convincing he's a REAL "euphoric truth-telling
sissy."

The soundtrack has:

Dwight Yoakam, Little Feat, Warren Cuccurrullo, David Byrne and Robert
Fripp light waves constructively interfering to produce a GENERIC BASE
hologram that can be used as an improvised super-heterodyne optical
radio if you are in trouble. I Zimbra. Fear of music.

Sir Gilligan Horry

Dec 7, 2010, 5:01:17 PM12/7/10
On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 13:27:59 -0800 (PST), birdhaldol
<birdh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>This is Willem Defoe really ...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh8co_XoFyE

Boring backward thinking old coyboys and indians stuff.

I'd rather watch Twiki ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oFX7IgLlDk

___

___