"wow man, you just inhaled glass" (Billy Jack vs 5 black panthers)

birdhaldol

Dec 25, 2010, 8:22:45 PM12/25/10
OUTSIDE THE GYM:
------------------------------
I start to drink Thunderbird and smoke off a perfume reefer blunt or 2
and smoke some crack with several black men age 16-86 in the parking
lot of millbrook exchange center starting around 5.15 pm before the
gym is opened for free play at 7pm (winners stay on) friday nites.

The small pentagon shaped clear shards of glass they try to have me
inhale from a $10 hit they owe me FROM BETTING AGAINST ME LAST WEEK
are in the broken glass pipe they hand me.

SEE, THEY'D LIKE TO STOP ME me in the parking lot. I'd like to
continue safely getting fucked up and then straight on toward the GYM.

a high crack head can walk thru a .38 the planted glass fragments
doesn't be hitting my lungs. No interior bleeding. They say "wow man
you just inhaled glass.".

CONFUSION:
--------------------
These niggers know me by now. They don't want me on their team OR the
other team. I gun. I don't pass much. Everyone wants to shoot once
or twice. They are guaranteed to probably not get to shoot
IF THEY ARE on my team. BUT IF I AM NOT on their team THEY LOSE. c-o-
n-f-u-s-i-o-n.

i THINK Black people like getting high with me because I am honest. I
take a bong hit owed to me by one of them and then i exhale while
saying "you NEITHER ONE can stop me." To (1 of them) Its called "the
art of seeing" Carlos Castaneda came along at the time of Wilt
chamberlain. consider the first 2 year period of overlap.

SEX OVERLAP:
------------------------
i was a yaqui indian sorcerors apprentice. In reality Carlos
Castaneda is the yaqui indian sorceror and I am him. Wilt the stilt
had sex whenever he felt like it over the same 2 year period. Carlos
(undocumented) had black magic peyote sex with 4 strippers AT ONCE in
the stripper dressing room of the 24K Club in atlanta.
One supernatural time in 2 years. I repeat, He (I) had Sex with a
capital "S" with 4 foxy DOD TS-SCI vampire senoritas while they were
supposed to be dancing (24K Club has 4 stages). there wasn't having a
name for that kind of thing before Carlos Castaneda (I) came along and
did it.
Now it's called "birdhaldol minding his own business".
Its a miracle he (me) was coherent smooth enough to carry that off on
so much peyote.

BACK TO THE GYM:
-------------------------------
We are all black except me and the white bob mcadoo.

I take preposterous selfish un-team-mate oriented, completely covered
by several niggers, 25-30 footers and hit them first and then begin to
attack the rim (an outside to inside game). I blow by quick dedicated
teenagers not having fun defending me if they are going to honor my
jumper. Which they have to because it goes in. its so pure. i am
hard to guard. Maybe I am just hot tonite? IT HAPPENS EVERY FRIDAY
NITE!

INTRODUCTION TO BILLY JACK:
this is a high art form. i recommended pink floyd write "animals"
about cats, squirrels, and copperheads.
3 animals that can cyclically kill one another like rock paper
scissors. could you possibly send me more acid.
That last acid you had was like black magic witchcraft devil
worshipping electric? kool-aid.

ABOUT BILLY JACK:
-------------------------------
He was aiming his Remington at a horse. nevermind it just looked like
that IN THE MOVIE. billy jack found more important undiscovered dead
niggers buried in cemetaries by MLK + waterboarded them for their
facts in CIA operation Up and Alive Dead Nigger to prevent USA from
becomin hippy-ville and delivering nuclear secrets to Timothy Leary
WHO WAS stationed in the prison billy jack INTENDED to get sent to.
billy jack's hippy fan-base, deceived by black panther party, PLO, and
the weathermen, and finally LSD itself.

Billy Jack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qswm7lHp7oY

Black Panther Lloyd "World B" Free
http://www.youtube.com/user/birdhaldol?feature=mhum#p/f/6/sxpu6cFF2B0

DanielMartin

Dec 25, 2010, 8:54:35 PM12/25/10
On Dec 26, 11:22 am, birdhaldol <birdhal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> OUTSIDE THE GYM:
> ------------------------------
> I start to drink Thunderbird and smoke off a perfume reefer

That's your mistake right here.

> Billy Jackhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qswm7lHp7oY

> Black Panther Lloyd "World B" Freehttp://www.youtube.com/user/birdhaldol?feature=mhum#p/f/6/sxpu6cFF2B0

Bob
Free internet counselling

DanielMartin

Dec 25, 2010, 9:05:22 PM12/25/10
On Dec 26, 11:54 am, DanielMartin <maynardgeekrebbs...@gmail.com>
wrote:

north 'Mercans have a different spelling for counseling. Just so you
know.

Bob
Just sayin

DanielMartin

Dec 25, 2010, 9:15:24 PM12/25/10
On Dec 26, 11:54 am, DanielMartin <maynardgeekrebbs...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Good night

This should have been: that's your mistake right there.

Zzzzzz