Environmentalism and Conservation is the future

1 view

The Theosophist

May 19, 2015, 12:48:57 PM5/19/15
Charles Darwin was a genius whose ideas are used by modern scientists and thinkers. With increased C02 levels comes a change in weather patterns, receding ice caps and serious global warming. The protestant/catholic teachings of "go forth and multiply" and dominion over nature and animals etc. is old stuff. With the population exploding to astronomical levels and the environment under threat we need conservation. Capitalism with environmental considerations and conservation should be considered before it is to late. Self-control and education should be a priority. I fear we are like bacteria in a petri dish. Multiplying until all resources and space are used up then death to the whole lot. Looking after mother earth should be a priority.