The Third Eye (article)

Allen Crider

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00

John "Dotty spammer" O'Neill copied:
[snip]

http://members.xoom.com/seelite

NOTICE: Other web sites referring to the name Mayatreya may or may not
be about the same individual described by British author and lecturer
Bongo Buttermilk. This site contains Mr Buttermilk's direct account of
this ongoing hallucination.

Information 0f Light

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
The third eye
by Aart Jurriaanse

A great deal has already been written in esoteric literature about the
third eye, and it seems that more clarity is required about this little
understood mystic organ. However, although descriptions and explanations
may provide some mental concept of this 'eye', real inner understanding
can never be reached until, by gradual spiritual unfoldment, a measure
of practical experience of vision through this 'eye of the soul' is
first of all gained — another of these esoteric paradoxes.

A few synonymous expressions will be found to be partly descriptive and
will perhaps give some idea of the functions of the third eye. For
instance: the spiritual eye; the mirror of the soul; the eye of the
soul; the all-seeing eye; the eye of the magician; the eye of vision;
the inner eye; the director of energy. The third eye exists in etheric
matter and is an etheric centre of force situated just in front of the
forehead, at the midpoint between the two physical eyes. Although
associated with the pineal gland, it must not be confused with the
latter, which is distinctly a small physical gland at the back of the
brain. The third eye should be regarded as the etheric correspondence of
the pineal gland, and it is only as the latter attains full activity
that the 'eye' will be functioning effectively, indicating the 'fully
awakened' stage in man. The third eye is also the instrument of the Will
or Spirit, and thus becomes the 'Director of Energy'.

The 'eye' provides the aspirant with inner vision of the subjective
realms, and therefore with clairvoyance, and will also afford the
proficient worker effective control over many of the energies governing
the behaviour of matter. Until the eye is functioning, even if only
partially and periodically, man cannot comprehend and fully appreciate
the nature of the energy which he is actually capable of wielding and
therefore of the potential powers at his disposal. Eventually this eye
will give him the powers of the white magician, and that is why it is
also called the 'eye of the magician'. It is by directing energies with
the third eye that thought-forms are energised and vivified, sweeping
the lesser builders (devas) into any particular line of activity. The
third eye is thus the directing agency in all mental creative work, thus
also forming the basis of all practical creation. By fixing the inner
eye upon the object of contemplation, a steady stream of energy is
produced, which when focussed upon the objective engenders vitalisation
and activity. As a rule this process operates unconsciously, but by
means of meditation and contemplation the qualified student learns to
apply these principles deliberately and at will, although with
discrimination.

It is through the medium of this 'all-seeing eye' that the Master of
Wisdom or the perfected man, can at any moment put himself into touch
with his disciples, wherever they are, or can communicate with other
members of the Spiritual Hierarchy throughout the etheric realm. This
eye serves him as an instrument for directing and controlling energies
and holding thought-forms which he may have created within his sphere of
influence and upon his path of service, and it is through this medium
that he directs currents of energy to help and stimulate his disciples
and groups in any place and at any time. Visualisation also stimulates
the development of the third eye, and forms, ideas and thought
abstractions can thus be mentally clothed and brought into etheric
being.

There are mainly two procedures which are responsible for the
development of the pineal gland. Firstly this may be stimulated by
energies emanating from the soul itself and acting via the etheric
centres. This downflow of egoic or soul energy stems in the first place
from awakening the centres through meditation and spiritual activities;
the energy impinges on the gland, which in the course of years will
gradually develop and begin to unfold itself to start a new cycle of
activity. The pineal gland may, however, also be stimulated by a
rational physical life, and by disciplining the body to the laws of
spiritual unfoldment. This will mean leading a regulated life, avoiding
meat, and stimulants such as nicotine and alcohol, and practising
moderation in all things. In this way the gland will progressively lose
its atrophy and become vitalised.

To sum up it can be said that the third eye constitutes the window of
the soul, whereby it looks inwards into the three worlds of human
existence, revealing the nature of the interior worlds, the Kingdom of
God, and the Divine Plan; it directs the energy of the soul on the
physical plane, and lastly it links the awakened man of the physical
plane with the astral or subjective world, enabling him to function
there in full consciousness. It therefore enables man to become aware of
that which previously remained hidden to his senses; a world of
fantastic new realities is opened up to his etheric vision, and the
nature and quality of the realm of souls and that of the Hierarchy is
revealed to him in all its beauty. Actually these new perceptions are
animated more distinctly and become more authentic to the observer than
the world of physical experience ever could have been.

/end/

From the May 1984 issue of Share International http://www.shareintl.org

Some wise spiritual teachers encourage people to focus their attention
the third eye when saying mantras (aloud or silently). If your attention
wanders, thinking the word "AUM" (or OM) will help bring the attention
back to the ajna center. That stimulates the third eye and safely speeds
up the evolutionary process.

More articles by Aart J: http://www.inetport.com/~one/direso.html

The Great Invocation http://www.inetport.com/~one/gi.html

"Love all with the love you give to your parents, children, and other
dear ones. That all-inclusive love is the most wonderful consciousness."
Paramahansa Yogananda

Please keep an open mind.

--
http://www.shareintl.org/
http://inetport.com/~one/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

iam...@on.the.net

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
On Mon, 24 Jan 2000 01:38:12 GMT, Information 0f Light
<hpsq...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>The third eye
>by Aart Jurriaanse
>
>A great deal has already been written in esoteric literature about the
>third eye, and it seems that more clarity is required about this little
>understood mystic organ. However, although descriptions and explanations
>may provide some mental concept of this 'eye', real inner understanding
>can never be reached until, by gradual spiritual unfoldment, a measure
>of practical experience of vision through this 'eye of the soul' is
>first of all gained — another of these esoteric paradoxes.

Aart Jurriaanse a South African, is considered to be a black magician.
Not black skinned, but black as in opposite to light.

At no time has he ever had the approval of AA Bailey, or the Arcane
School.

His writings are to be avoided at all costs.

Kenneth

Lon

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
Archive-name: meditation/transcendental/minifaq
Posting-Frequency: weekly

Last updated: August 25, 1997

1) What is the Transcendental Meditation technique and program?

The Transcendental Meditation technique is a method of mantra
meditation popularized by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi (12 Jan 1917- ), an Indian
monk.

The Transcendental Meditation program includes TM and various related
services, including meditation checking, residence and advanced
courses, TM-Sidhi program, Maharishi Ayur-Veda, teacher training, etc.

2) What is the purpose of this newsgroup?

This newsgroup generally contains discussion of various aspects of the TM
program from a variety of viewpoints.

Postings promoting other meditative or spiritual techniques, or from those
seeking more information about programs not associated with Maharishi Mahesh
Yogi, are best sent to other newsgroups, including:

alt.meditation General discussion of meditation.
alt.meditation.quanyin The Quan Yin method of meditation.
alt.meditation.shabda "Spiritual Freedom Through Inner Sound & Light"
soc.religion.shamanism Discussion of the full range of shamanic
experience. (Moderated)

For discussions of ayurveda not specific to Maharishi Ayur-Veda:

alt.health.ayurveda Really old medicine from India.

(The descriptions are from the standard newsgroups file.)

3) How can I find out more about the TM program and other activities of
the TM movement?

a) Web sites:

Complete Guide to the Transcendental Meditation Program:
http://www.tm.org

Maharishi University of Management: http://www.mum.edu

Natural Law Party: http://www.natural-law.org

b) Local Centers/Schools: There are at least 45 TM movement
facilities in the United States. Look in the White Pages of your phone
book under "Transcendental Meditation" or "Maharishi Vedic School," or
visit the above web sites.

c) Books still in print:

_The Maharishi: The Biography of the Man who gave Transcendental
Meditation to the West_, by Paul Mason. Element Books, 1994. The
unauthorized or unofficial biography of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

_The TM Book_, by Denise Dennison.

_Science of Being and Art of Living_, by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. Latest
edition is Meridian/Penguin, 1995.

_Maharishi Mahesh Yogi on the Bhagavad-Gita, A New Translation and
Commentary, Chapters 1-6_. Meridian/Penguin.

4) How can I find out more about the TM program from the viewpoint of its
critics or ex-members?

a) Web sites:

Meditation Information Network: http://www.minet.org
"Supporting critical examination of the programs associated with
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi."

Trancenet: http://www.trancenet.org
Mirrored at: http://www.minet.org/trancenet
"Independent research on the Transcendental Meditation technique and the
related programs associated with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi"

b) Periodical and support group:

Transcendental Meditation Ex-Members Support Group (TM-EX)
P.O. Box 7565
Arlington, VA 22207

c) Books:

_TM and Cult Mania_ by Michael Persinger with Normand J. Carrey and Lynn
A. Suess.

"Allen Crider" <allen...@disciples.com> wrote in message

syed...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2014, 8:20:15 PM6/29/14
Hello,

Below are spiritual products. If you have been unsuccessful in opening the other gateway. Then I have a product which can solve that. Kashf meaning observing an knowing things without using our physical senses. Like reading minds to viewing object far away. You just need to purchase a mantra or rosary which has been empowered for you to view far away or know things that are hidden from you.

Furthermore, if you would like to contact jinns there is something for that as well. You dont have to be scammed anymore.

Kashfu Wird (Price:$800)

Kashfu Tasbih (Price $1000)

Marriage Naqsh (Price: $350)

Money Naqsh (Price: $550)

Health Cure Wirdu (Price: $550)

Ilm-e-Ramal Course (Price: $1500)

Yaqooti Naqsh (Price: $550)

Protection Naqsh ( Price: $550)

Removing Magic (Price: $550)

For more information, contact me. I will be more than willing to help you with your need(s).

Have a nice day!