UNEARTHLY DISCLOSURE by TIMOTHY GOOD

Skeptic

Feb 17, 2014, 6:22:04 AM2/17/14
All books by Timothy Good on UFOs are the cutting edge of research on the subject. The above book mentions some of the messages given by ETs. It is usually anti-war and looking after the ecology of the planet which they are concerned about.

The Theosophist

Jul 4, 2014, 2:48:10 PM7/4/14
On Monday, February 17, 2014 11:22:04 AM UTC, The Theosophist wrote:
> All books by Timothy Good on UFOs are the cutting edge of research on the subject. The above book mentions some of the messages given by ETs. It is usually anti-war and looking after the ecology of the planet which they are concerned about.

The ETs are concerned about avoiding world war 3, environmental problems and general inhumanity. If we are to evolve to the next level ie. supercivilisation level we need to sort ourselves out. Some leaders who consider themselves sane are in fact endangering us with wild ideas. The ETs also expressed disgust that humans can treat fellow humans in Africa creating horror on a grand scale. Although things are getting better. Check out UFOs over Washington DC 1952 on Youtube(the big moment).

The Theosophist

Jul 16, 2014, 2:43:45 PM7/16/14
On Monday, February 17, 2014 11:22:04 AM UTC, The Theosophist wrote:
> All books by Timothy Good on UFOs are the cutting edge of research on the subject. The above book mentions some of the messages given by ETs. It is usually anti-war and looking after the ecology of the planet which they are concerned about.

Avoiding world war 3 is a big problem for humanity. We are chimpanzees with a bit more evolution and to evolve further we need to cooperate rather than attack each other. Religion and nationalism and other wild ideas serve to launch us into full scale war.

Avoiding environmental disasters and irreversible damage to the planet. More and more pollution of both the sea, air and land and ever increasing numbers of people on the planet show that this will result in a serious crisis in the future.

There are hot spots of inhumanity around the world. Some African countries, the middle east and other countries around the world where misery abounds at the hands of leaders who don't know any better.

If we were to solve these three main problems we could reach super-civilisation status ie. a civilisation that reaches out into the universe and peacefully co-exist with other races that may dwell there. Failure to develop peacefully and along these lines will mean self destruction for the many.