Police brutality against blacks a result of Israeli training: Analyst

NOMOREWARFORISRAEL

Aug 26, 2015, 12:31:22 AM8/26/15
Police brutality against blacks a result of Israeli training: Analyst

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/08/23/425972/US-Israel-Palestinians-Black-African-Americans

1,000 African-American activists announce boycott of Israel

http://presstv.com/Detail/2015/08/22/425916/Black-activists-boycott-Israel

Palestinian liberation is "key matter of our time," say Black leaders:

https://electronicintifada.net/content/palestinian-liberation-key-matter-our-time-say-black-leaders/14783

More than 1,000 Black Activists Sign Statement of Support for Palestine:

http://www.colorlines.com/articles/more-1000-black-activists-sign-statement-support-palestine

"What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't":

https://youtu.be/J1bm2GPoFfg

CIA's Michael Scheuer on Israel threat to Americans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95ncn5Q16N4&list=PL3C32560738EF3C30&feature=plpp

http://tinyurl.com/911motivemediabetrayal

Petraeus & Central Command also warned of Israel threat to US troops:

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/mehdi-hasan/2010/07/general-petraeus-israel-emails

I'd Dump the Israelis Tomorrow -Ex-CIA Michael Scheuer Tells Congress:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

Congress would rather listen to AIPAC (see following Dutch VPRO 'The Israel Lobby' documentary which the Dutch producer couldn't get any US media channel to air because of what is conveyed via the links at http://tinyurl.com/jewishmediadomination as well):

The Israel Lobby (Marije Meerman, VPRO Backlight):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

http://america-hijacked.com (USHijacked.com)