[American_Liberty] Re: [ca-rlc-discussion] Fw: Gun Control Thesis

Douglas Lorenz

Feb 12, 2001, 5:34:00 PM2/12/01
You should look for "Point Blank : Guns and Violence in America (Social
Institutions and Social Change)" by Gary Kleck. It is unlikely that you
will find this work, but it's worth a try. Failing that, here is a link
that has some information on the subject. It appears to be a fairly
complete summary of Kleck's book. This should be a good starting point for
you.

http://www.largo.org/klecksum.html

Also look for John Lott's study "More Guns Equal Less Violent Crime".

Douglas Lorenz
California Chairman
Republican Liberty Caucus