Israel can't be recognized because it's borders keep changing ...(part 3)

William Gigantus

Jun 5, 2014, 6:24:08 AM6/5/14

God's Favorite Fascists

'Tis not the Nazis' station to claim
We did not aggress in His name

A. Hitler

When it comes to Israel, the truth doesn't matter, democracy doesn't
matter, the Bill of Rights doesn't matter, the U.N. doesn't matter;
nothing matters except God's favorite fascist religious cult.

100% Shame and Humiliation on the United States government,
for worshiping THE DEVIL named Israel.

Bongism #44
Zionism is an evil religious cult and Uncle Sam is a member.

Israel Advances 1,500 Settlement Homes
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/israel-advances-1500-settlement-homes-24003012
JERUSALEM June 5, 2014 (AP)
By DANIEL ESTRIN Associated Press

Israel's housing ministry said Thursday it was advancing plans for
nearly 1,500 new settlement housing units in the West Bank and east
Jerusalem in response to the formation of a Palestinian unity
government backed by the Islamic militant group Hamas.

Housing Minister Uri Ariel said in a statement that the move was a
"fitting Zionist response to the formation of a Palestinian terror
government," adding that the housing plans were "just the beginning."

Tenders were issued late Wednesday for about 900 housing units in the
West Bank and about 560 units in east Jerusalem, territories that
Israel captured in the 1967 war and which the Palestinians claim for
their future state. The tenders represent the final governmental
approval before construction can begin.

Chief Palestinian peace negotiator Saeb Erekat said the settlement
announcement is "a clear sign that Israel is moving toward a major
escalation" and that the Palestinians were weighing their response to
the announcement. The Palestinians have long viewed settlement
construction on land they want for their future state as a major
obstacle to resolving the decades-old conflict.

The announcement of new settlement building was the first such move
since the official end of nine months of U.S.-mediated
Israeli-Palestinian peace talks in April. U.S. Ambassador to Israel
Dan Shapiro told Army Radio Thursday that the U.S. opposes the planned
settlement construction.

Justice Minister Tzipi Livni, who was Israel's chief negotiator in the
last round of peace talks, told Army Radio the announcement was a
"political mistake... that will only distance us from the ability to
recruit the world against Hamas." The international community
considers settlements illegal or illegitimate.

Lior Amichai, of the Israeli settlement watchdog Peace Now, also
condemned the announcement, saying: "It shows the government's policy
is moving us toward one state."

As the latest round of peace talks ended with few if any visible signs
of progress, rival Palestinian factions Hamas and Fatah moved to end
their seven-year rift. The two groups last week agreed to a new unity
government comprised of independent technocrats but backed by both
movements.

Israel had vowed to take action in response to the new Palestinian
unity government because it is supported by Hamas, which is pledged to
the destruction of the Jewish state and has carried out scores of
deadly attacks against Israelis since it was founded in the late
1980s.

The Construction and Housing Ministry announcement said the settlement
tenders were "part of the reaction efforts" to the new Palestinian
government.

Israel has urged the West to also shun the new government, but the
U.S. and the European Union have said they would work with it.
Secretary of State John Kerry defended the decision during a visit to
Lebanon on Wednesday, saying none of the ministers has ties to Hamas.

Hamas has been blacklisted as a terror group by the West, while Fatah
is led by the Western-backed Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.
Long-running tensions between the two groups boiled over in 2007, when
Hamas seized control of the Gaza Strip, effectively confining Abbas's
security forces to the West Bank.

Police in Gaza shut down banks in the coastal territory Thursday after
Hamas-affiliated public servants and security officers rioted at cash
machines the previous night because they did not receive their
salaries, while Fatah loyalists did.

The new Palestinian government faces many challenges, including
blending two large bureaucracies. Abbas' Palestinian Authority has
some 150,000 people on its payroll, including tens of thousands in
Gaza who have stayed home from their jobs since 2007. Hamas,
meanwhile, had hired more than 40,000 people for its own
administration.

##########################

King of Pain

It used to be kudzu
That was the most hated
From its thirty foot roots
It grows unabated

Or some would say it's gnats
They're the bane of the South
They work in a cow's butt
And then fly in your mouth

But that was years ago
The new King has arrived
You bow to your Master
When you step on his hive

Another...

> .......................... King of Pain

"I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that
I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area.
The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man,
because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will
go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an
Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would
make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750
Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by
raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and
we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but
we tell others what they shall do."

--Ariel Sharon, current Prime Minister, In an interview with General
Ouze Merham,1956.

>From hell's heart, I stab at thee...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \

T H E J E W I S H H O M E L A N D

A. K. A. H E L L
.
.
.

Truth and honesty

Jun 5, 2014, 7:43:41 AM6/5/14
What do you hope to get by posting such rubbish, do you want to exonerate
the Nazis?

Chckout this website

http://www.nizkor.org/

--
“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion
against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would

Michael Ejercito

Jun 5, 2014, 10:16:30 AM6/5/14

"Truth and honesty" wrote in message

>What do you hope to get by posting such rubbish, do you want to exonerate
>the Nazis?

>Chckout this website

>http://www.nizkor.org/
Great site.

Michael

William Gigantus

Jun 5, 2014, 11:23:26 AM6/5/14
On Thu, 5 Jun 2014 21:43:41 +1000, Truth and honesty
<Truthan...@bluetooth.com.au> wrote:

>What do you hope to get by posting such rubbish, do you want to exonerate
>the Nazis?

Nazis won't kill me. Jews will.

>Chckout this website
>http://www.nizkor.org/

I got yer HOLOCAUST rat cheer, Hymie.

Check out this website:

Hebrew Homeland Security�s Deadly Ammo Plan
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=749

Homeland Security just bought a load of deadly ammunition:

Some 750 MILLION rounds of hollow point bullets�so deadly and inhuman
that they�ve been outlawed by the Hague Convention for military use.

But Homeland Security is looking more and more like a �para-military�
operation with little regard for humanitarian concerns.

Now, on whom does Homeland Security intend to use these bullets on �
enough to kill every American not once but twice? And does Congress
know about this outrageous purchase? Of course they do.

You see, the main players behind Homeland Security are Jewish
Senators: Joseph Lieberman, head of the Senate Committee for Homeland
Security; Carl Levin, head of the Senate Armed Services Committee; and
Diane Feinstein, head of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Don�t be misled�Janet Napolitano, an alleged lesbian, who Alex Jones
calls Big Sis�has absolutely no power at all. She�s nothing more than
a puppet.

Now throw into the mix former Homeland Security chief, Michael
Chertoff�whose porno scanners are in airports across Amerika�and all
four of these Zionist Jews� intimate ties to the Israeli Security
Apparatus�and you�ve got a made-to-order Jewish Gestapo operating
under the cover of �Homeland Security.�

You think I�m kidding? It�s all up on AIPAC�s Website under its
supportive: �Homeland Security Monitor.�

Now AIPAC�part of Jewry�s ever-expanding international police
state�boasts that Napolitano just signed an agreement with the Israeli
foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman allowing Israelis to breeze through
Amerikan TSA lines. No pat downs�no porno-scanners�while the rest of
us gets the shaft.

What I�m getting at is this.

The infamous Patriot Act grants to Homeland Security the right to have
its own private army. And this �militia�� now in formation�is arming
itself to the teeth.

Just who is Homeland Security arming itself against? The Taliban?
Forget it.

In a disturbing yet not surprising development, the multi-million
dollar Jewish Lobby, the Southern Poverty Law Center�the SPLC�was
absorbed into Homeland Security in 2010 to �counter extremism� in
Amerika.

Apparently, part of the SPLC�s role is to train local police in
�pre-incident� terrorism.

Returning Vets, Anti-Abortion and Anti-Homosexual
Groups�Pro-Constitution and Patriot Groups like the Oath Keepers are
included on the list. Lots of Christians here�apparently targeted as
�pre-incident terrorists.�

This is no conspiracy theory my friends. This is fact.

And the Black Vans are already picking up Vets like Brandon Raub�and
now an unnamed decorated Veteran whose father is a Christian Pastor.

Not charged with any offense, but after confiscating their guns,
thousands of Vets are disappearing into Psych Wards for the �crime� of
criticizing the government.

Bottom Line: A Jewish-inspired persecution of Christians is now upon
us.

But not only against Christians but against Liberty-Loving Americans
as well. Homeland Security�s FEMA camps have plenty of coffins ready
to stuff their targets into.

[Clip: �What in the hell is this? Tens of thousands of coffins.
Officially, they�re �plastic grave liners.� The company that makes
them says they�re just being stored for people�s pre-needs. Well, who
in the hell has a pre-need for this many coffins? Unless their
planning a massacre.�]

And the para-militarists at the Jewish-led US Department of Homeland
Security are gassing up their Black Vans�and if that doesn�t work�to
open fire on us all.

Heinrich

Jun 5, 2014, 12:08:20 PM6/5/14
In article <f521p953bhp615m6c...@4ax.com>,
William Gigantus <bigw...@shtc.net> wrote:

> Nazis won't kill me. Jews will.

Whoever kills you will make some trailer trashies very happy.

Message has been deleted

William Gigantus

Jun 5, 2014, 3:21:07 PM6/5/14
On Thu, 5 Jun 2014 16:08:20 +0000 (UTC), Heinrich
<Hein...@Ruhrgasnett.nl> wrote:

>Whoever kills you will make some trailer trashies very happy.

Please observe proper usenet protocol and stay on topic, Hymie.

The topic is:

Israel can't be recognized because its borders keep changing:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Bpu-ow9j9ws/UIp1Wc-VeII/AAAAAAAAAfs/KjardImcGSo/s1600/2005.jpg

Heinrich

Jun 5, 2014, 3:56:19 PM6/5/14
In article <pmg1p9llgh0k9q0n9...@4ax.com>,
William Gigantus <bigw...@shtc.net> wrote:

> Please observe proper usenet protocol and stay on topic,

Please observe proper dining protocol and stop eating shit.

> The topic is:
>
> Israel can't be recognized because its borders keep changing:

It's an infantile argument from an infantile shiteater.

William Gigantus

Jun 5, 2014, 9:09:03 PM6/5/14

Why are Jews so rude? What's wrong with you people?

I started this thread so please try to stay on topic, Hymie.

Israel can't be recognized because its borders keep changing.

http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23639

The Palestinians are currently launching a bid with the UN to be
recognized as an independent state. President Obama personally told
them to delay the appeal but they went ahead with it.

here's a mainstream newspaper article about it:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...un-recognition

The Israelis do not want the Palestinians to gain independence as the
Israelis want to keep dominating the Palestinians and using them as a
slave underclass or what the nazis would call 'untermensch'

Palestine has NOTHING to gain from this round of violence as they are
trying to show the world that they can be a stable and independent
nation state; the Israelis want to portray the Palestinians as
unstable and that is why they have orchestrated this current round of
violence

The Israelis have huge influence over the western media because the
Zionists who created Israel are international bankers who have huge
influence in the USA and UK for example the Rothschild family

The Israelis lobby the politicians and media in the west and in fact
bankroll them. They control the media through organizations such as
AIPAC and B'nai B'rith and literally hundreds oif other organizations
that i have listed on this forum in the past.....there are hundreds of
them

There is a really good documentary called 'Peace propaganda and the
promised land' that explains how the Israelis are able to manipulate
the western media to portray themselves as the victims and the
Palestinians as the aggressive party when in fact that is a huge lie.
here's a link to it:

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/peace...promised-land/

The Israelis are basically trying to block Palestinian independence

To see what an insidious grip Israel has over the USA look at who the
most influential people are in the US. For example look at the
ex-chief of 'homeland security' Michael Hereto. He helped put together
the 'patriot act' after 911 which makes it easier for the government
to spy on you. One of his parents was an Israeli Mossad agent:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Chertoff

Find out who runs the federal reserve and also any government advisors
close to government, for example Cass sunstein who advised President
obama to monitor and control Internet forums; he basically wants
people like me to shut up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Sunstein

I want to stress the modus operandi of these people. Their approach is
ALWAYS to say that they are about one thing when in fact they are
about something else. For example how can they call an act the
'patriot' act when in fact it is curbing the liberties of people?

How can they be spreading 'democracy' around the world when they prop
up dictators and in fact assassinate democratically elected leaders
(see documentary and book 'confessions of an economic hitman')

Israel is exerting massive influence on the US and UK and using its
military for its own ends because the banking families that built
Israel also control the US and UK behind the scenes. The politicians
of the main parties are their puppets

US history has been a constant war between the international bankers
and the people (see documentary 'the money masters:
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-money-masters/).

President Jackson and President Lincoln both fought the bankers by
making currency through the government that was not produced with
interest attached (which indebts the US people) unlike the money
produced by central banks. The bankers had Lincoln assassinated and an
assassination attempt on Jackson failed. They also assassinated
President Kennedy and his brother as both wanted to create a
government controlled currency that would not be printed by private
bankers. President Kennedy even passed Executive Order 11110 enabling
the treasury to issue silver certificates. A silver backed currency
would have undermined the bankers paper fiat currency that is not
backed by anything but lies and illusion

Here's a speech by Kennedy warning the assembled press of the US of a
'monolithic conspiracy': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeYgLLahHv8

Michael Ejercito

Jun 5, 2014, 10:57:50 PM6/5/14

"The Peeler" <finish...@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote in message
> On Thu, 05 Jun 2014 11:24:52 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
> sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone
> again,
> farted:

>>> Great site.
>>
>> Well sucked, gook!
The Revd sucks in more ways than one.

> Well farted, The Rectum! <BG>

What else can we expect?

Michael

The Revd

Jun 6, 2014, 6:25:21 AM6/6/14
In article <3t42p99b6vd14cm6l...@4ax.com>,
William Gigantus <bigw...@shtc.net> wrote:

> Israel can't be recognized because its borders keep changing.

So do the borders of the USSR. Guess it can't be recognized either?

> Why are Jews so rude?

Why do you eat shit?

William Gigantus

Jun 6, 2014, 3:42:08 PM6/6/14
On Fri, 6 Jun 2014 10:25:21 +0000 (UTC), The Revd
<pee...@degenerate.Griks> wrote:

>In article <3t42p99b6vd14cm6l...@4ax.com>,
>William Gigantus <bigw...@shtc.net> wrote:
>
>> Israel can't be recognized because its borders keep changing.
>
>So do the borders of the USSR. Guess it can't be recognized either?

The USSR can't be recognized because it doesn't exist.

But even if it did, two wrongs don't make a right.

>Why do you eat shit?

Why are Jews so rude? What's wrong with you people?

Israel can't be recognized because its borders keep changing.

Deal with it, Hymie.

The Revd

Jun 6, 2014, 4:01:45 PM6/6/14
In article <cv54p9t423o0cg3ra...@4ax.com>,
William Gigantus <bigw...@shtc.net> wrote:

> The USSR can't be recognized because it doesn't exist.

But when it did exist, then according to you it could
not be recognized. Neither could many European nations,
whose borders kept changing.

Now stop eating shit, fer Christ's sake.