Re: Traitor John McCain Confronted on Memorial Day about USS Liberty Cover-up & Media Accomplices

William Gigantus

May 21, 2014, 8:01:26 AM5/21/14

==== Old rants never die. They just get recycled. ====

On Jun 30, 6:51 am, "Frank Arthur" <A...@Arthurian.com> wrote:

> Since you are an enemy of the United States and you attack McCain you
> have just supported him!

Excuse me Sir, but we did LOSE the Vietnam war.

I know. I was there. I watched it happen.

My "military experience" is the same as John McCain's: We both fought
in a war that was LOST.

At least I can say: "I killed more gooks in Vietnam than Americans."

John McCain can't say that.

McCain Aviation Career:

McCain crashed 5 jets, plus was responsible for the Forrestal fire.
Something made the plane behind McCain fired a rocket, which hit
McCain's external center fuel tank, and caused a fire. McCain
panicked, and dropped two bombs into the fire.

Did He Start The USS Forrestal Fire?

Surviving crewmen and those who investigated the Forrestal fire case
reported that McCain deliberately 'wet-started' his A-4E Skyhawk to
shake up the guy in the F-4 Phantom behind his plane.

Incompetence Or A Stunt

'Wet-starts', done either deliberately (the starter motor switch
allowed kerosene to pool in the engine and give a wet start) or
accidentally, shoot a large flame from the tail of the aircraft. 'Wet
starting' was a common practice among young 'hot-dog' pilots.

Zuni Rockets Were Volatile Design

In McCain's case, the 'wet-start' 'cooked off' and launched the M34
Zuni rocket from the rear F-4 that punctured the Skyhawk's fueltank,
knocked the M-65 1000 lb bomb off it's 500 lb rated mount, and
touched off the explosions and massive fire.

JOHN MCCAIN'S ROLE IN THE USS FORRESTAL FIRE THAT LEFT 168 DEAD
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?noframes;read=119707

NOMOREWARFORISRAEL

May 24, 2014, 12:06:02 AM5/24/14
John McCain: War Hero or Something Else (be sure to click on 'Discuss' link at bottom of following URL to see the comments section):

John McCain: War Hero or Something Less?:

http://original.antiwar.com/giraldi/2013/05/29/john-mccain-war-hero-or-something-less/

Israel 1st traitor John McCain still won't respond to USS Liberty survivor Phil Tourney's request in following youtube:

Traitor John McCain Confronted on Memorial Day about USS Liberty Cover-up & Media Accomplices:
Even Cindy McCain OK with Israel murdering USS Liberty sailors and marines:

http://tinyurl.com/cindymccainussliberty

John McCain: War Hero or Something Else (be sure to click on 'Discuss' link at bottom of following URL to see the comments section):

John McCain: War Hero or Something Less (by Philip Giraldi)?: