Re: Irving Hands It To The Jews!

William Gigantus

Sep 2, 2015, 8:17:27 PM9/2/15
On Wed, 2 Sep 2015 23:39:57 +0000 (UTC), HQ <hq-ob...@xxx.yyy>
wrote:

>Dear Walt, please try to address the issue-at-hand. Thanks, buddy! -Q.

>Say Walt, why did Irving's daughter Josephine kill herself?
>
>In 1996, she jumped from a window, survived, but had both legs
>amputated.
>
>Then in 1999, she somehow dragged herself to a window, and
>leaped again, this time dying.

How the fuck could she "leap" with no legs, you stupid son of a Jewish
whore?

Leaped? Or thrown? Only her Mossad killers know for sure.

Being thrown out of a window is a favored Mossad technique of murder
because it leaves no forensic evidence.
- Big Willy

==== From the "Suicide Solution" file ====

James V. Forrestal (1892-1949) was America's first Secretary of
Defense
from 1947-1949.
http://henrymakow.com/2014/11/james-forrestal-early-zionist.html

He opposed the creation of the state of Israel. His ruthless murder
was covered up by the Zionist-controlled press. Thankfully, people
like retired economist David Martin are still on the case.
- See more at:
http://henrymakow.com/2014/11/james-forrestal-early-zionist.html#sthash.RIYjVRwi.dpuf

President Truman relieved James Forrestal of his position in late
March of 1949. Within a few days he was committed, apparently against
his will, to Bethesda Naval Hospital suffering from "exhaustion." In
spite of the invaluable service he had rendered to the country during
World War II, first as Under Secretary of the Navy and then Secretary
of the Navy, he had in 1948 and early 1949 been the subject of an
unprecedented press vilification campaign, led by powerful [Jewish]
columnists Drew Pearson and Walter Winchell.

At around 1:45 am, May 22, some seven weeks after his admission to the
hospital, Forrestal plunged from a 16th floor window of the hospital
to his death. A belt or cord, said to be from his dressing gown, was
tied tightly around his neck.

On May 23, a review board was appointed by Admiral Morton D.
Willcutts, the head of the National Naval Medical Center to
investigate the death. The board completed its work on May 31, but
not until October 11 did it publish a brief, summary report of only a
few lines. No explanation of the delay was given.

The summary concluded that Forrestal had died from the fall, but it
had nothing to say about what caused the fall, except to conclude that
no one associated with the Navy was responsible. In short, it did not
conclude that he had committed suicide, as initial reports stated and
the public is still given to believe. No mention was made in the
summary, or in those later October press reports, of the belt around
Forrestal's neck.

The Willcutts Report, itself, was kept secret, and, curiously, no hue
and cry was raised over that fact. After two unsuccessful Freedom of
Information Act tries with the National Naval Medical Center, I was
finally able to get the report of the review board from the office of
the Navy's Judge Advocate General, and my analysis is at
http://www.dcdave.com/article4/040922.html .

At the time of the death, all the press made much of a book containing
a morbid poem from Sophocles, "Chorus from Ajax," that Forrestal had
supposedly been copying from shortly before his plunge from the
window. The press reports all say that the book and a transcription
"were found," but they never say by whom. Neither does the Willcutts
Report. No witness is produced who claims to have discovered the book
or the transcription. Rather, the first person to get a good look at
Forrestal's vacated hospital room found broken glass on his bed, a
likely sign of some sort of struggle.

She also described bedclothes half turned back, but the official
"crime scene" photographs taken many hours later, show a bed with a
bare mattress, an obvious sign of a cover-up. One can also see that
articles were moved around from one picture to the next:
http://www.dcdave.com/article4/040916.htm. Needless to say, no news
report has ever mentioned the broken glass or the laundering of the
room before photographs were taken.

Pro-Israel writers like Arnold Rogow, Winchell biographer, Neal
Gabler, Jack Anderson, Charles Higham, John Loftus, and Mark Aarons
have continued the character assassination against Forrestal, falsely
characterizing him as an an anti-Semitic nut who had made several
previous suicide attempts.

The indications are very strong that Forrestal kept his
no-suicide-attempt record intact on May 22, 1949, and became another
casualty of the creation of the state of Israel in the same sense that
Lord Moyne, Count Bernadotte, Yitzhak Rabin, Rachel Corrie, 34 crewmen
on the USS Liberty, and Palestinian leaders on a regular basis have
been casualties.

Addendum:

Two months after posting this article, I revealed in Part 3 of "Who
Killed James Forrestal?" the strongest evidence yet that Forrestal was
murdered. I obtained Forrestal handwriting samples that clearly
differ radically from the handwriting of the copied Sophocles poem.
Another important research milestone was reached in early February of
2010 when the proprietor of the ARIWatch.com web site, who uses the
nom de plume of "Mark Hunter," put up a searchable htm version of the
Willcutts Report, complete with his own analysis.

- See more at:
http://henrymakow.com/2014/11/james-forrestal-early-zionist.html#sthash.RIYjVRwi.dpuf

HQ

Sep 2, 2015, 8:37:27 PM9/2/15
In article <oh3fua1v9u5ne0tcr...@4ax.com>,
William Gigantus <bigw...@shtc.net> wrote:

>> Say Walt, why did Irving's daughter Josephine kill herself?
>>
>> In 1996, she jumped from a window, survived, but had both legs
>> amputated.
>>
>> Then in 1999, she somehow dragged herself to a window, and
>> leaped again, this time dying.

> How the fuck could she "leap" with no legs,

Yes, not the best choice of word, I have to admit. In Irving's
words: "Then, in 1999, my sister phoned to say Josie had thrown
herself from her window.". So indeed, "thrown herself" would
have probably been better.

Thank you for your contribution!

Cordially, Q.

William Gigantus

Sep 3, 2015, 2:16:35 PM9/3/15
On Thu, 3 Sep 2015 00:37:26 +0000 (UTC), HQ <hq-ob...@xxx.yyy>
wrote:
Suicide Solution

Gas is fine but guns are quicker
A leap of faith is so much slicker
Or take some pills to drown your sorrows
Until it floods away tomorrows
Evil thoughts and a brother's book
Cold, alone you are killed by a spook
Thought that you could escape the reaper
No escape for the window leaper
'Cause you feel life's unreal and you're living a lie
Such a shame who's to blame and you're wondering why
Then you ask from your cask is there life after birth
The HoloHoax can mean Hell on this earth
Now you live inside a bottle
The reaper's traveling at full throttle
It's catching you but you don't see
The reaper is Jews and the reaper is free
Breaking laws, knocking doors
But there's no one at home
Make your bed, rest your head
But you lie there and moan
Where to hide, Suicide is the only way out
Don't you know what Mossad are about?

jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein

Apr 4, 2017, 1:48:51 PM4/4/17
HUH?